Gift or No Gift °Mirabel x Reader°

[2nd Person Pov]

You and Mirabel were decorating the casita for Antonio's ceremony later tonight.

The whole town was disappointed during the last gift ceremony. Which happened to be Mirabel's ceremony. But to you it didn't matter. You still thought she was a amazing, and beautiful girl.
Miracle or not.

It was quiet while you were helping her put up streamers. You thought of asking about her ceremony since you were never there to see it. But you decided to not say anything, you didn't wanna upset her.

A few more minutes when by. The clock on the wall kept ticking. The rest of the Marigal's were in different rooms talking to each other.

All of a sudden you spoke, to break the silence. "I wonder what Antonio's gift will be. Maybe something to do with animals."

"I'm not sure. But whatever it is I'm sure it will be amazing." Maribel responded, trying to hide the pain in her voice.

You turned towards her, "Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" She faked a smile. You've known her for around a year now, you can tell these things.

"Are you upset that you didn't get a gift?" You asked. You wanted her to open up to you.

She hesitated.

"Yeah...I am..." She stopped decorating and looked down.

You walked over to her since you were decorating other side of the room. You wrapped your arms around her, you hugged her.

She needed it.
Both of you needed it.

"Hey...it's okay. Your still amazing, special, and beautiful. Miracle or not. Gift or no gift. I still love you either way..." You tried to comfort her.

"Wait you love me?" Mirabel questioned. Her heart rate speed up a little at the realization.

"I-"
"Um-"

You couldn't think of anything to say. You thought you mumbled the "I love you" part!

"Yes...?" You eventually got out of your mouth and voice.

Mirabel turned around and looked at you. She smiled. A real smile this time. It looked so pretty on her...

Mirabel kissed your cheek which made you come back to reality.

"Really?" She questioned. She still was wearing that beautiful smile.
You were flustered so you just nodded in response.

"I love you too Y/n, or should I call you mi amor?" Mirabel laughed at the end of her sentence.

You stood there, shocked.

"You feel the same way?!" You didn't mean to shout but you did.

She kissed your other cheek and said, "Yes I do amor."

You were blushing.

The day after Antonio ceremony, Mirabel told her family. They were all so excited for you two. Well maybe not Isabela, but whatever.

And ever since you two were a couple.

[454 words]
Idk if anyone is reading this is you are then thank you for reading!!!
Anyways, that's all rn!
Bye!!!! <3