1. Show Yourself

Exiting the grocery store, you immediately felt eyes on your form as you put your earphones in.

'They're not very discreet.' You glanced in their direction, not one bit afraid.

Besides, you'd plan on confronting them tonight, anyway.

Humming the time of the music, you walked home with your grocery bags in hand. Your apartment complex was right down the street, you seen no reason to waste gas and pollute the earth even more.

That is, if you had a car.

Yeah, you were a college student, trying to make a living. You worked at the grocery store, often stocking shelves and carrying boxes containing various types of food.

You had the morning shifts, which you absolutely hated. You liked sleeping past 9AM, like most people. But you also wanted to get off work relatively early in the day so you could go home and probably binge watch some show.

It was your own fault for being so tired all the time, due to staying up into the early morning. But you couldn't help it.

Or you could. You honestly just didn't have the self motivation to go to bed early.

Walking down the sidewalk, you pretended to accidentally loosen your grip and let the bag fall. You immediately turned around, pretending to groan as you went to pick it up.

No one in sight.

'Damn.' You thought.

Normally, when you feel like you're being watched, you call the police, mention it to a loved one, or you ignore it, thinking its your imagination.

You ignored it up until two weeks ago, when your underwear started going missing. At first, you chalked it up to you being your usual forgetful self and not remembering where the hell you put it, but when you lost more panties three times that week, you got suspicious.

The next week happened, when you lost two of your bras and a cute landre you planned on wearing when you finally brought a honest guy home.

You knew it wasn't just you being dumb. Someone was obviously stealing pieces of your clothing, and with the constant feeling of being watched, you were 60% sure you had a stalker.

Only 60% because you doubted yourself a lot. Who knows? Maybe you're making this all up in your head.

You dismissed the idea of that, though, because even you weren't crazy enough to make something like this up.

Picking up your grocery bag, you sighed and continued the walk home.

______________

Finishing putting up your groceries, you stretched your arms above your head.

'Wish my stalker could massage me, be useful for something.' You internally grumbled in your mind before you decided on taking a shower.

Unless they had cameras in your bathroom, which you thoroughly searched (they would have to be microscopic because you searched that bitch), they wouldn't get to see you naked.

You made sure to grab everything you need when an idea popped into your head.

'Maybe I can leave my towel out here and ask them to give it to me?' You shook the thought. 'Nah, I don't know if they're the murder crazy stalker or what, so I can't be defenseless. Being naked and wet will not only make me look like an idiot, but a total dumbass.'

Of course, being the paranoid bitch that you are, accidentally got soap in your eye because you were afraid your stalker would come and try to grab you from the shower curtain.