3. Kidnapped

AN: I just shat this out. So yeah. Enjoy.

Chewing on your bacon at your dining table, you eyed the two boys who ate alongside you.

Noticing your stare, Smiley looked at you. "Something wrong, angel?"

You huff, shaking your head before leaning back in your seat. "It's just...when're you gonna kidnap me?"

The sound of forks dropping on the table was heard. It was a bit awkward, but you decided to speak up again.

"I've never been stalked before so I don't know how this works, but I'm sure you don't actually cooperate with your victim, right? We're all getting along swell and dandy and it's just...weird."

"Wow, how rude!" Smiley grinned. "We're getting along with you because you're not tryna run away!"

"And we love you." Angry squeaked out, hiding his red face when you turned to look at him.

"It's not like we want to hurt you. We may be stalkers but we're not monsters."

You narrowed your eyes in suspicion at Smiley before shrugging, really not caring.

"Okay, it's just kinda sus-"

Why did you feel dizzy?

You paused mid bite, your vision blurry.

"Hm? What's wrong, pretty?" You heard his voice, and you chuckled.

"Ah...so it's...starting now..."

Were you talking slow or did it just sound like that?

Abruptly standing up, making your chair slide back, you tried to regain some control. "Wait...you should...'ve...told me you...I need to...p-pee..."

You remember the feeling of falling and arms catching you, and a gentle kiss on the forehead before you were lights out.

______________

Angry worriedly looked at you before looking back at his brother, all nervous. "Smiley? Are you sure we should've done this?"

Keeping his eyes on the road, Smiley kept smiling. "Of course, lil bro! We want them all to ourselves, don't we? Can't let anyone else try to take her away."

"I know, but..." Looking back at you, he gently touched your cheek.

"What? Don't tell me you're starting to feel bad, Angry." Smiley's face turned serious. "You know they can use that against you."

"But they won't!" Angry objected. "They're not like that!"

"You never know." Smiley shrugged. "This could all be an act just for them to escape. We've been watching them for two months but we've been too busy to actually pay attention to them. We don't really know what they're like."

Angry stayed silent, eyes softening when looking at you. And for the first time in a while, he felt his lips twitch upwards.
______________

Waking up, you groaned, putting a hand on your head. You didn't feel like sitting up so you turned over, trying to go back to sleep.

"Hey! Wake up, princess," You heard a familiar voice, but it still made you whine.

"No!" You buried your face deeper into the pillow, but you felt something hard the more you went into that direction. Opening your eyes slightly, you seen Angry sleeping beside you.

The sight made you chuckle.

"Oh, yeah. He was so worried about you that he fell asleep right next to you." Smiley remarked. You turned around to face him, still laying down.

"So..." You smirked. "You finally did it. You kidnapped me."

He rose a brow in return. "Why do you sound so happy about it?"

Shrugging, you sat up slowly. "What's so bad about two guys caring for you for the rest of your life, financially and emotionally? Plus I'm bored. I'm also probably mentally ill, so there's that."

"I'll accept it." He nods his head. "Can you wake him up for me?"

"Why?" You furrowed your brows. "He looks so peaceful sleeping."

"He fell asleep 'cause he was worried. Put his worries to rest, hm?"

Staying quiet, you turned to Angry, brushing some hair out of his face.

"Oh, and by the way," You heard footsteps coming near you, making you turn your head to look at Smiley.

He stood right near the bed, and the smile on his face felt wrong. His smile didn't match the bloodlust he was giving off.

He took out a knife, grabbed your wrist, yanking it towards him, and pressed the blade against it.

"You hurt my brother," His smile gave you chills. "And I hurt you."

Hating the feeling of fear, you brushed it off as best you could. Sweatdropping, you tried to break free of his grip. "Okay, can you let go of my arm now?"

Smiley hummed, letting go and putting the knife away. "Just to let you know, I plan on carving my initials into you."

"Bro, what-" You stared at him like he was crazy, but he didn't mind.

"Oh, look who's up!" Smiley cheered, and you felt arms hug your shoulders.

"You're okay." Hearing Angry's voice, you stayed quiet. Does he plan on marking you too?

"...I'll let you have sex with me if you don't carve your name into my skin." You proposed, but Smiley just laughed.

"We were already gonna do that, love." He said.

"We weren't, not without your consent, of course." Angry immediately added.

"Hey, don't lie, Angry-" Letting go of you and jumping off the bed, he hurriedly ran towards his brother, covering his mouth.

Angry looked at you. "Um...the kitchen is down the hall. Feel free to eat anything you want!"

He dragged his older brother somewhere, and you sighed.

"What kind of fuckery did I get myself into?"

'It's too late, now.' You thought before throwing the blankets off of you and went off to find the bathroom.

You were stuck with one thought, though.

What were their real names?