Keyton: Dilemma

When I had went over to Natalie's apartment she was surprisingly in a good mood. That made me suspicious because usually after we have a disagreement she gives me the silent treatment but here she is all smiles. "Hey bub, come in", she said cheerfully making me frown. "Don't call me bub and what's got you so happy?", I said walking into her apartment. I went took a seat in her living room on the loveseat. She sat down on my lap smirking seductively at me. "Well I went saw Octavia and we had a little talk", she said. I raised a brow, "What about?", I asked staring her down.

She pecked me on the lips, "Us. After I confronted her about being a slut she apologized. She won't be at the wedding and congratulated us on our family we're starting", she said kissing the side of my neck. I tensed, "Family?", I asked. She stopped kissing my neck and smiled at me. "Yes, i'm pregnant and we'll be the perfect family we're su-", I pushed her off my lap making her fall on he floor at my feet and stood up. "What the hell are you talking about Natalie? I've always used condoms and you've been on the pill", I said looking at her accusingly. She scoffed getting up off the floor giving me a hard look, "I ran out and the condom must of broken", she said with an attitude. I rolled my eyes, "Ran out, condom broke my ass. What did you do to get pregnant and what did you say to my darling?", I demanded.

"I thought you'd be happy to be starting a family with me Keyton? What happened to the man I love, huh? Where did he go? Oh that's right, he went out and fucked some lonely desperate slut! I can't freaking believe you! Ho-", I snapped right in he middle of her little rant. "Don't you ever call her those things ever again! Of coarse i'm not happy that you're fucking trying to trap me with a baby! I don't want children with you Natalie. If I did we would have one already. You're freaking low for this, then you have the audacity to bring my darling into this!? My God woman, what is your problem!?", I yelled. She was fuming and slapped me. "Don't you freaking yell at me! I did not do anything wrong Keyton. I just wanted to keep my man by my side where he belongs. Instead I had to freaking compete with another woman for his attention. I'm sick and tired of being number 2 to her. I should be 1, dammit! We're getting married in a few months and we haven't even went house hunting yet or planned our freaking honeymoon. Do you know how that makes me feel!? How that makes me look!? All my friends and family are questioning me about our relationship. You need to make a choice Keyton because I will not be number 2 in your life anymore and neither will our child. So it's either going to be me or your precious darling and you better choose wisely. Get out and you have 2 days to tell me, so leave and get yourself together. I expect to see you here in 2 days ready to make everything up to me. Just to motivate you to choose correctly, if you do not choose me you will never see your child", she spat before storming off into her room just like she did yesterday.

I stood there frozen in front of the loveseat speechless. I wasn't aware of everything she was harboring inside of her but that did not excuse her behavior. She also never answered my questions about her getting pregnant. She kept spewing shit about being number 2 and other nonsense. I love Natalie but she will never be number 1. My darling Octavia will always have my heart and she knows I would never give up her like she doesn't mean the world to me. Then she is trying to use an innocent baby as a freaking pawn to manipulate me. Natalie has officially lost it. I do not need 2 days to make a decision because it is obvious for me what I should do. That was 2 days ago.

I do not and will not apologize for loving Octavia. I most definitely will not apologize for showing her that it is fact. I left a few minutes later after gathering my scattered thoughts, slamming the door behind myself. I went home to my house where I called my mother. I needed someone I trusted to talk to. I'm a mama's boy, a proud one but you can't blame me when her and my grandma were the one's that raised me. She answered on the 4th ring.