Epilogue Pt. 1

I have an idea for the epilogue & how I want to end this story so I've broken it into 2 parts. Well this is the end & I honestly, liked this story & hopefully you did too. Anyway, thanks for reading. Heads up, there will be time skips and scene swaps in both parts. This is edited. Whuuut!
________

"Darling!" "Bedroom!" Keyton jogged upstairs taking off his tie as he went. When he walked into his room that he shared with his wife of 3 years he awed. There in bed laid his pregnant wife surrounded by their 3 sleeping children being cuddled. It was a Saturday so the kids were off for the weekend and usually so was Keyton, but he was called in to the office to fix something that someone else messed up.

It was now late into the afternoon and he was just now getting home to his family after leaving them so early in the morning. "How was work, bub?", his darling asked while struggling to sit up with three 5 year-olds laying on her 6 1/2 months pregnant body. Keyton smiled before chuckling watching her free herself from one child for the other to cling to her when she moved to pry off another. After watching her struggle for another minute he went over to the bed and helped his wife up before tucking in their children and following her into the bathroom. When he walked into the bathroom he found his wife bent over their spa tub running a bath. He walked up behind her and pulled her standing upright before tilting her head back so she was looking up at him over her head and kissed her.

She hummed when he started rubbing her stomach before pulling away from him and pecked him on the lips twice before going over to their double sinks and grabbing her vanilla and sandalwood Caress body wash. Her husband just watched her every move as she poured a little into her bath water before swishing her hands in it so it would make bubbles. He watched as she left the bathroom for a minute before coming back with a carton of strawberries and a bottle of orange juice. He didn't question her because he already knew that both came from the mini fridge in their room that was on her side of the bed since she complained about walking up and down the stairs so much for stuff a few months ago so he just quietly watched her leaning against the sinks. She opened the carton and took out one of the juicy looking strawberries and took a big bite of it before looking at her husband that was staring at her. She licked her lips catching some of the juice from the strawberry on her tongue as some of it started rolling down her chin. She saw that her bub's eyes had darkened and smirked raising a brow at him as she took another bite of strawberry. His nostrils flared and she turned her back to him wiping her chin and turned off the water.

She knew what she was doing to him but there was nothing that he could do about it until later that night with the kids being on the other side of the bathroom door in their room on the bed sleeping. So he stayed where he was, leaned against the sinks watching her with his fists clenched behind him watching as she removed her clothes with the rest of the strawberry in her mouth. He thought about all of the things that he would do to her later that night after they have tucked in their children. He smirked to himself watching her bend over to pull down her underwear. "Enjoy this while you can because nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, will keep me from getting even with you tonight and it will be a long night too, darling", he promised. She stood up straight smiling around the strawberry and bit it before stepping out of her underwear and carefully climbing into the tub.

Once she was comfortably sat in the tub she took the fruit out of her mouth and smiled innocently up at her husband who had not moved from his spot even a little bit. "Well bub, I can't wait then", she said and ran her eyes from the top of her husband's head down to his feet while eating strawberries before bringing them back up letting them rest on his family jewel. He shifted a little before standing upright and walking to the tub sitting on the edge on the steps. He didn't say anything, just stared her in the eyes. He knew that it made her one of two things when he stared her in the eyes and right there in that moment it made her both. When she shifted in the tub he smirked. "Would you like a sample of tonight baby?", he teased leaning over so that his face was mere inches away from her's.