Epilogue Pt. 2

So this is the second part which involves where Octavia was, what was really going on between Natalie & Keyton, and so on. I'm thinking about making this turn into 3rds instead of halves depending on how long this turns out. This is edited. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this.
_______

Keyton took the children to the food court holding hands in a line so none of them would get separated from the others. He sat them at a table and told them stay in their seats until he got back with their food. He didn't even ask them what they wanted haven already decided to get them a bowl of noodles with orange chicken from Panda Express. He got in line keeping a mindful eye on his children while watching the line in front of him as well. When it was his turn he quickly ordered 3 bowls of noodles with orange chicken deciding to eat with his wife when she joined them. He was getting his order when he heard his name being called. He paid the cashier for the food before turning around to walk back to his children when he bumps into a woman.

Keyton starts to apologize but words fail him when he gets a good look at the woman. It has been years since he has seen her and the last he knew, she hates his guts. His face instantly became blank when their eyes met. She smiled, "Hey bub, long time no see. You look even more handsome than you did all those years ago", she greeted. "Hello, Natalie and please, do not call me bub ever again", he said, voice monotone. "How have-", he cut her off. "What do you want? I have children to feed and a pregnant wife to wait for", he interrupted having had enough of her false politeness.

Natalie flipped her hair, "Who did you marry? Was it that slut of a so called best friend of yours or someone else that's below us?", she questioned. And for the first time in his life since he has met Natalie, he wonders, 'What the hell was I thinking?' He shakes his head being too through with the woman. "Goodbye, Natalie", he said before side stepping her and making his way over to his hungry children that have been wrapped up in a conversation about what toys they wanted. He smiled seeing his babies but it faltered when he heard the clicking of heels behind him. He stopped and turned to glared at the intruder. "Why the fuck are are you following me? Don't you have a boyfriend or something to bother? I want absolutely nothing to do with you Natalie so leave already", Keyton hissed. She chuckled, "Oh bub, you don't mean that. Now where's my baby girl at so that I can meet her?", Natalie responded, obviously being in denial.

"You don't have a baby girl, I do. That's my daughter that I have been raising on my own until my wife came into our lives. You have no rights to Amelia and you better stay the fuck away from my family Natalie or I will ruin you", he spat before walking to the table and sitting down and began passing out the food to his children. He had just finished and was sitting back in his seat after making sure his children were situated when the very same woman plopped down into the chair across from him sitting next to Amelia. He tensed feeling his anger skyrocket. "Leave", he said though clenched teeth. She smirked, "Why? I just wanna talk and see my daughter, bub. Why do I have to leave?", she asked feigning innocent. He unaware that his phone was ringing in his pocket because it was on silent, chuckled humorless. "You don't have a daughter and there's definitely nothing to talk about. I made that very clear a few minutes ago and years ago", he responded casually for the sake of his children and not causing a scene. Keyton stood up a little and leaned across the table to whisper in Natalie's ear. "I don't know what kind of games you think you're playing but you will not win, again. Apparently, I forgot to reinstate my restraining order on you but I will get right on it as soon as possible. Now I will only say this once more, stay away from my family and never call me bub again or I will make sure that you lose everything you so called worked for you conniving bitch. Get up and walk away. She doesn't, nor never has needed you in her life and neither do I. We're happy and you will not ruin that for us. Now get up and walk away by the time I count to 10 or, well you know", Keyton promised.