~Chapter 1~

~Daisy's POV~

I was woken up by freezing cold water mixed with wolfsbane pored on me by the guards of the pack.

I could feel my skin burning from the wolfsbane. This is how I get woken up every morning. And every morning it feels the same.

It feels like your skin is burning off slowly. It also weakens your wolf which weakens my human form.

My wolf rarely comes out anymore 'cause she's so weak. She only comes out when I really need her to. Or she needs to tell me something.

The guards that pored the water and wolfsbane mixture on me just left and slammed the door shut. I could hear the hinges coming loose.

I sit on my make shift bed for a few more minutes too weak to get up. But I know if I don't get up now I will get punished.

I wince as I try and get up. I have whip marks all across my back and shoulders

I wince as I walk towards my chest of drawers and grab my clothes. I grab a sports bra, black leggings, and a black oversized hoodie.

I limp over to my bathroom which is connected to my room. I'm glad.

I walk into the small bathroom and put my clothes down on the counter. I close and lock the door.

I start the shower and put it in the hottest setting. As I wait for it to get hot I get undressed.

I turn and look in the mirror. I can't even recognize myself. I have bruises and cuts all over my body. My face is all bruised and swollen. My blue eyes don't even look blue anymore.

I turn and look at my back. It has whip marks all across it. Any time I even move an inch I feel like screaming. It hurts so bad.

I get in the shower. I start relaxing as much as I can. I always feel like I have to have my guard up 24/7. I feel like they are always watching me see if I do something bad. So they can punish me.

I wash off my body and my hair. And get out and put my clothes on. I grab my hairbrush and start brushing the rat nest out. And put it in a bun.

After that, I put my black beatn' up high tops converse on.

I take a deep breath and start walking downstairs so I can start making breakfast for the pack members that live in the pack house.

I normally don't make the food for the whole pack house. The lady that normally does it is sick.

I normally make food when someone asks me to do so. I clean the pack house. And I'm the stress and anger reliever.

The pack members can punish me all they want and abuse me.

For breakfast, I make eggs, toast, and bacon, and I cut up oranges. It's also 2x the normal amount. We're wearwolfs. We eat a lot.

As I cut the oranges up my stomach growls. In not allowed to eat. I'm allowed once every two months. And water once every three days.

Once I'm done making the food I start my chores for the day. I have to clean all the bathrooms, kitchen, dishes, sweep, mop, and tidy the packhouse, and more.

I start by cleaning the dishes. As I'm putting the dishes away I hear footsteps and loud voices coming down the stairs.

All of a sudden I fell two hands on my hips. And I know exactly who this is. Justin. The Alpha's Beta.

He has always been the worst out of everybody touching me all over my body.

"Hello, Daisy." He said while spinning me around and pinning me against the counter.