~Chapter 9~

~Daisy's POV~
~Draft~

I feel the soft sheets on the top of my body surrounding me in warmth.

I snuggled further into the pillow my head was laying on.

"She's awake!" I hear some whispers excitedly.

I snap my eyes open and sit up very fast while backing up to the head of the bed.

I look around the room and see Alpha Xander, the girl with red hair, the really scary guy, and the lady that had the syringe.

I cower away from her.

"Daisy, can I do some vitals?" The doctor lady said.

I look up at her with a scared look but nod softly not wanting to get more wolfsbane.

Maybe she didn't inject me with wolfsbane because my body doesn't hurt like it normally does.

But she will still do it if I'm bad......

She walked over to me and I flinched away from her.

She puts her hand into her pocket.

No no no she's going to use the syringe on me again.

I whimper and shake my head no softly with tears gathering in my eyes.

I feel someone stand right next to me and I see the girl with red hair.

I think her name was Rory. I might be wrong though.

"It's ok." She said then grabbed my hand.

I look back over at the doctor and see her holding a thing that is plastic white thing with a medal tip.

She comes closer and puts it to my lips.

I look at her confused.

"Please open your mouth. I need to take your temperature." She said with a small smile.

I open my mouth slightly.

"Put it under your tongue." She says while she puts it into my mouth more.

We sit there for a few seconds until there's a beep and she pulls it out.

What is going on?

Why did she need to do that?

She looks at it and nods her head and walks over to the sink before washing the tip off.

She walks back over to me and does the heart thing again which burns my back.

She does this thing where she puts a cuff on my upper arm and it squeezes really hard.

"Ok everything seems good. Just make sure you use the medicine and the ointments." She said then washed her hands and walking out the door.

I look down at my hand and see Rory still holding it.

This is new for me....

I look up at her confused and in return she smiles softly and sits down on the chair right beside the bed.

"You are going to sleep in my room tonight. Ok?" She said out of nowhere.

"The fuck she is!" I hear Alpha Xander growls and walk closer to the bed from the door way he was leaning on.

"She can't sleep in the same room as you. She will freak out again!" Rory said while standing up.

The scary guy walks up to her and just stares at her.

Probably mind linking each other.

Alpha Xander walks closer to the bed which I cower away closer to Rory.