~Chapter 4~

~Xander's POV~

I look in the fuckers eyes and I know that he touched her. Nobody touches what's mine.

I look back over at my Mate and see her sliding down the wall breathing fast. With fear remnant in her eyes. Fuck.

'deal with this fuck while I grab her.' I mind-linked Cole.

'gladly' he said.

"Mate," I say lowly.

I walk over and see her close her eyes and fall over. Fuck she passed out.

As I get closer I noticed how beautiful she is. I also noticed that there's a silver neck thing around her neck and on her wrists. I and my wolf growled.

I grabbed each of them ripped them off of her. Ignoring the burning feeling from the silver.

I would fucking kill them but I need to get her home. Where she's safe. Where I can protect her.

I pick her up bridal style. She's so light. I can feel the sparks run through my body.

I turn around with her in my arms and see Cole has punched that Beta out cold.

"What the fuck do think you're doing." Alpha Dylan said.

"What does it look like I'm doing," I said annoyed.

"You can not take her. She is a part of this pack." He said while walking closer. Is he trying to look strong? Well if he is he's not doing a good job.

"I can and I will," I said while looking down at her. I will never let her go.

"You will regret this." He said while growling.

I carry my Mate to the car. I'm so thankful that we drove the car instead of running.

"You drive," I tell Cole. I get in the backseat with her in my arms.

He gets in the driver's seat and started the car and drove off.

I look down at her. She has freckles across her nose and long wavy hair. She's wearing black leggings and a black sweatshirt.

I grab the bottom of her shirt and start to slowly pull it up. When it's all the way up I growl. She has bruises and cuts all across her stomach.

I want to kill all the mother fuckers that even touched a hair on her head. Man or woman.

The car ride is long. Around 4 hours. She's still asleep. She will stir every so often but other than that nothing.

I just want to hear her voice so badly.

(A/n I know it's short I'm sorry but I hope the next chapter will be longer for you guys.) :)

Fun fact about me - I love the smell of rain and vanilla (:

Question of the day - what is the best smell ever?
(I know it's a weird question)

Word count 439