NOTE

Okay! I haven't published anything for, possibly about two or three years... or more. And I am out of practice when it comes to writing.

Back story about me knowing about the movie, someone made an edit on tiktok then showed up on my FYP. Merlin is handsome... end of explanation.

I decided to watch the movie because I was curious. Then I remembered seeing a trailer about it before and I was shocked about it. It was one of the old trailers, and it was shown on TV. Didn't remember that trailer till I searched about the film.

I got the idea when I was taking a shower, and it is on the epilouge. Then the next thing I know, I started making this. I made throughout the whole week since this is really the first time I got motivated after my burn-out. I am still not totally out of the burb-out actually. Inspiration and imagination striked me from time to time, but its just hard. This is literally the first time I pushed through in making something like this.

I actually have a one-shot for Ballroom E Youkosou for Kiyoharu and a Tokyo Revengers that I wrote last year, which is in my drafts as I am not confident in publishing those just yet.

So... now... I am gonna apologize for the mistakes that I might have missed since I made all of this with my phone, which is hard. I also used the Barbie Swan Lake on this. I let my mom read it (so embarrassing on my part) and she approved it. Even gave some ideas...

Hope you enjoy!