Epilouge

A few months had passed after the whole fiasco with Regina and the Red Shoes...

The situation between Snow White and Arthur was still awkward, same goes to the other dwarfs, except for Merlin ad he already knows the secret.

Snow White and Arthur agreed to take it slow for now. What happened to Arthur made him humble and decided to learn more about Snow White first.

He then viewed what type of person she is and asked Charlotte for advice as she is the one who knows best.

By almost the end of the year, Charlotte and Merlin who were traveling as they decided to go on an adventure, got the news that Arthur's curse broke by Snow White and got a wedding invitation that will happen in the next couple months.

Their family, friends and the people of Snow White and Arthur's kingdom were all invited to celebrate their Holy Matrimony.

They changed up a bit their wedding as they gave each other rings, then saying their vows with their hands on the hilt of Excalibur.

During the dance on the reception, Merlin thought it was time for him to apologize to Snow White for using her and for the late apology. The kind-hearted Snow White accepted the apology and became honest about her feelings to him during the past. Merlin really felt bad since he was pulling on her feelings. But, as they said... it is all in the past.

You might be wondering as to why Merlin and Charlotte weren't married, yet. They weren't ready for the responsibility in handling a kingdom just yet and decided to go on an adventure. Once they think they were ready, Merlin finally proposed.

The F7... well... not active as of now. Arthur is also busy in handling two kingdoms, Jack and Hans are still loking for their most beautiful woman and the triplets who stayed at the base are still doing their inventions. They did decide that they might let some people to take their place.

"I heard the flowers for the wedding has arrived" Charlotte said to herself as she went in the parlour room, noticing the flowers

"This isn't what we requested" she muttered

"Of course it isn't" Charlotte sighed when she recognize the voice

"This flowers are my choosing for my wedding" Emilia, Charlotte's cousin, stated.

Emilia is the type of person who is bratty and wants to get what she wants. A sweet princess to the public eye, but all royalty know that she is different to what the public knows

"Then why did they told me that it was mine?"

"So I could gloat" Charlotte rolled her eyes

"And who is the unlucky soon-to-be husband?" They heard the door open, making Emilia squeal with delight

"My dear Merlin!" She immediately rushes to him as she run pass Charlotte who has an annoyed look.