2 - Shadow shows up

While Eggman was preparing his plan, Amy and Sticks were picking some fruits in the woods outside, near Sonic's house. Some time after, Sticks picked a red flower, a blue flower, a yellow flower, and a rose.

Amy: Why are you picking those flowers, Sticks?

Sticks: Each one represents one of you, the red flower is Knuckles, the blue flower is Sonic...

Amy: Alright, alright, now I understand. *Has an thought in her head* Oh! Imagine if Sonic sees you with that, he'll think you'll ask him to go on a date with you.

Both Amy and Sticks laugh.

???: Yeah, that would be very dumb of his part.

Amy & Sticks: Huh?

Shadow appears.

Shadow: Besides, neither of you are brave enough to ask that to him.

Amy prepares her hammer while Sticks takes her boomerang

Sticks: Why, you...

Amy: Why are you here, Shadow?

Shadow: For you two, nothing, I'm just here to remind Faker who's superior here.

Bush noises are heard, Shadow turns back, only to see Sonic, Tails & Knuckles in front of him.

Sonic: I'm sorry, I didn't listen, could you repeat please?

Shadow growled

Shadow: Ready for another defeat, Faker?

Sonic: I'm more ready for victory than defeat, and about that, you should be ready to bite the dust!

Sticks: (Speaking to herself)