4 - The distraction

Team Sonic was winning over Shadow, to the point that they could even predict his moves.

Sonic: What happened, Shad? Feeling slower?

Shadow: Grrrr! You may have won this time, Faker, and don't call me Shad! But I assure you, I'll be back!

He teleports away.

Amy: We did it!

Knuckles: Finally! That shall teach him that we are unbeatable!

Sticks: Don't get too excited! He may come back with something worse and defeat us!

Tails: This could happen if we aren't prepared enough.

Sonic: That means that it will never happen because we are always prepared!

All together: Yeah!

Metal Sticks: Excuse me?

Team Sonic looks aside and sees Metal Sticks who's looking at them.

Tails: What?

Sticks: Is that a Metal me?

Amy: Well, it looks like it is.

Metal Sticks: Sorry to interrupt you but, are you Team Sonic?

Sonic: Yeah, and you are?

Metal Sticks: Your biggest fan.

Sticks: What?

Metal Sticks: You heard me.

Sticks: That Metal me is our biggest fan? You must be kidding!

Metal Sticks: I am.

Knuckles: What do you mean?

Metal Sticks: This is in fact a distraction.

Team Sonic: WHAT?!

Suddenly, Metal Amy appears behind the team, pushing all of them except Amy, which Metal Sticks knocks out.

Metal Amy: *Activates a communication device to contact Eggman* Doctor? We did it, all the Team Sonic were beaten down and we got Amy.

Eggman (by communication device): *Talks while drilling noises are heard* Excellent! Bring her to my lair, I'll be there soon.

Metal Amy and Metal Sticks leave the woods, at the same time that Sonic, Tails, Sticks and Knuckles wake up.

Sonic: Amy? *Looks around him, no Amy* Amy!