The wedding annoncement

It was another Monday. I groaned with exhaustion planting my face in the fluffy pillow that I had abandoned from the start of the day.. .I got up and forced myself to move forwards into the bathroom nearly slipping but luckily grabbing onto the sink with a mirror layered out on the wall .

(Y/N)- "Ugh this day couldn't get any worse!!!"
I growled frustratingly staring at myself in the mirror my brows furrowed. I had just broke up with my well "boyfriend" Lucas which makes my day worse..it wasn't easy though I have to say.

A few minutes passed as I were staring in silence looking at myself in the mirror,the past bruises marked along my arms from Lucas.
"That asshole" I thought to myself

'Ding Dong'.

(Y/N)- "Who the hell would be at my door at 10pm at night?!" I lightly scratched my head fixing up my hair and making my way towards the door stomping a bit angrily.

'Ding dong'

(Y/N)-"I'm coming hold on!"I grab my keys unlocking the door to see my best friend since kindergarten Ashley standing there excitedly with short jumps with happiness squealing like a pig.

(Y/N)-"What are you doing here it's like 10pm right now?" Instead of an answer she let her self in and as I shut the door I couldn't believe what I heard my ears are betraying me this can't be real?!

Ashley- "IM GETTING MARRIED!" She looked as happy as ever my facial expressions changed from tired to absolute pure shock my eyes widened my jaw hanging down

I wiped tears away with her sleeve. "You remember my boyfriend Camilo?" She questioned.

(Y/N)- "Of course I do you talk about him 24/7 how can I not remember silly now tell me!" I rolled my eyes playfully, smiling while landing a soft push on her shoulder.

Ashley-"Well he proposed to me last week when we were on holiday in Miami. When he did I promised my self a few days after we get back I'd come over to yours and tell you the news!" She threw the same smile back at me hyping up. "And I was wondering if you'd like to tag along with me?" She questioned excitedly.

Though I was going to give in until I had remembered I had work at the station and I'd most likely be busy with all these people coming for the past week it was strange...

(Y/N)- "Hey girl look I'm sorry I can't I've got loads of work I would love to though" I watched as her smile faded into a frown of disappointment I get guilt ride inside of me.

Ashley - "Please~ Can you not reason with your boss?" She continued to persuade me until I finally gave in after the look she gave me of her little puppy eyes...

(Y/N)- "Fine...fine I'll try to reason with him" I gave in letting out a sigh mixed with small interruptions of laughter.
The next thing I new she threw her arms around me squeezing me tightly...Tight enough for my eyes to burst out there sockets boy was she strong.

(Y/N)-"Hey,Hey Ashley you can let go now I can't breathe." I looked down on her, her arms still wrapped around me like a toddler crying to it's mother. She ignored it as continued to hug me. I slowly raised my hands up patting her head.

Ashley- "Sorry I just got so exited!"she laughed a little wiping the tears from the corner of her b eyes.

(Y/N)- "Now whose being dramatic" I teased her as she playfully punched my arm. "Hey! That hurt!" I laughed.

Ashley- "Guess I'll see you then?" She beamed with happiness smiling happily. I'd never seen her this happy and I'm happy that she is.

(Y/N)- "When is it though ? I don't have details" I questioned her stopping her by the shoulder before she left the apartment.

Ashley - "Oh yeah sorry!" She handed me a envelope with a love heart sticker sealing it shut. "Everything is in there The date time and we'll meet at mine for a sleepover a day before!"

(Y/N)- "Sure,that's if it's ok with Camilo?"
I raised a brow at her.

Ashley -"I'm sure it would be! Bye girl!"
We returned kisses on our cheeks hugging before she left my apartment.

I slowly closed the door making my way back to my room laying down staring at the ceiling. Then standing up and staring out the window.Lost in thought.

Ever since the raccoon city incident 12 years ago I had only had 2-3 run ins it's Leon

Ever since the raccoon city incident 12 years ago I had only had 2-3 run ins it's Leon...but that was 4 years ago.. That kiss we had. The taste of his lips still lingers on my lips.

I sighed and flopped back down onto the bed turning off the lights and blacking out into sleep...

Heyyyy...so it's the writer Ik so sorry if this is a short chapter this is my first story thanks and enjoy!!💕💕