His Wife...?

(Y/N)-"Rebecca?!" I scanned her body to find her in a state of pain and sorrow. "What did you..do to her?!" I attempted to inflict a harsh sting punch onto Arias only for my body to slowly give away making me collapse onto my knees grasping at my heart through my chest as i slowly started to give away. "Stop..." Arias slowly let go on the button he had been holding down this whole time. I gasp for air my breathing becoming laboured as I slowly began to stand up.

Arias-"Oh sorry sweetheart I forgot to tell you I implanted a type of poison into you earlier...keep in mind its the ones the infected have...but for you I switched up a bit to compel a leader and servant relationship." He kneeled down slowly grazing his thumb over my chin lifting it to his face.

Rebecca-"(Y/N) it doesn't matter if he does you should be able t-" Arias got up and covered Rebecca's mouth before turning to speak.

Arias-"(Y/N)...sweetheart I don't want you to see this how about we make a deal hm.?" I slowly regained my strength grasping onto the table next to me compelling me body to rise up and speak

I grunted in pain slowly looking at him to find his eyes already locked onto me.

(Y/N)-"What deal...?"

Arias-"If you don't do this I will hurt your sweet Rebecca but." He brought his index finger to my lips "You'll have to be my wife."

(Y/N)-"Wife..?" I look at him confused and enraged by him.

Arias-"Yes sweetheart...wife!" He mimicked an evil grin his hand behind his back.

Rebecca-"(Y/N) don't do it i'll be fine just go!" I look between Rebecca and Arias as he slowly raised a knife up to Rebecca's arm gently dragging it over her smooth skin. I slowly reached my hand out to stop him.

(Y/N)-"I'll do it" Her heavy breathing slowed down Rebecca slowly turned her head to look at me in sorrow but Arias turned over to me with a pleased expression spreading over his face.

Arias-"Good choice..."He raised the knife up to my chin.

Arias-"Maria take her to get her dress." Maria's hand pulled me along with her into the master bedroom a few metres away. I looked at her to make sure she wasn't acknowledging my plan. I analysed the turns we were taking and the rooms we passed through in case I had to run out later

(Y/N)-"Right...right...left...door." I murmured under my breathe causing her to throw a sharp glance at me.

Maria-"what...?"

(Y/N)-"Nothing sorry" We both continued down the hallway before entering a master bedroom with a beautiful wedding dress centred in it. It wasn't just beautiful it was extraordinary.. small diamonds spotted around the dress a beautiful veil over its head the moon made it shone bright enough for me to squint at its beauty.

(Y/N)-"Who's that for?" I look at Maria only for her to stare at me coldly before helping me put my dress on swiftly.

--Leon's POV<3--

I wiped the sweat off my head breathing heavily steadying myself.

Leon-"Still more...fucks sake" I groaned in frustration eliminating the last of the infected before reuniting with Chris

(I hate writing action scenes so...)

Chris-"This guy is crazy he has hundreds of them." He sneered in annoyance before calling me to follow behind him.

Leon-"Hey...do you think she loves me?" I murmured before Chris blankly turned around with a worried expression before resting his position to face me

Chris-"Look Leon I'm not really an expert at your love shit but...I dont think she hates you to be honest it's definitely the opposite Leon. Your just an asshole for saying that to her and now I think she's losing those feeling so...make it up to her." He returned his focus to the mission while I was standing behind him worried, upset and full of regret overcoming my cover of being a tough person.