Where were you when i needed you?

Chris explained everything thats going on to me and Rebecca.

(Y/N)-"so these 'zombies' from Raccoon city are made by the government?"

Chris-"Precisely and I heard that Rebecca has a vaccine for it"

Rebecca-"Well yes I do but now it's in my blood"

Chris-"looks like we need a real expert"

(Y/N)-"real expert...?"

Moments later we got on a plane to Colorado.

Silence had taken over.I awkwardly raised my hand up a little before slightly speaking

(Y/N)-"How can u read a book at a time like this?" I questioned an agent infront of me

The man-"Huh"

Rebecca-"I guess it's one way to pass time"

A few moments of silence followed after.

The man-Well someone once said "knowledge Is power.

(Y/N)&Rebecca-"Francis Bacon!".

He shut his book and placed it to the side then became intrigued by us both looking at Chris in distinctively smiling

The man-"It only takes one bullet to bring your enemy down" he paused for a moments then began again. "But with knowledge you can defeat all evil.

I looked over at Rebecca as she folded arms with an impressed look on her face. After a while the lady sat next to Rebecca (Nadia) questioned Rebecca.

Nadia-"hey is it true what they say?"
I looked at Rebecca with a confused look.
"You switched from specials ops to science geek?"

Rebecca-"mm-hm"

Later on in Colorado

A man spoke- "Careful you don't scare the locals...your stealth's for shit.

I hid behind Rebecca for a while until she moved out the way.

Chris-"It's a little early to be that deep in the bottle,...Leon."

Leon?...
I quickly hid behind Chris as he turned around to face us

Leon-"Well ,look who it is. The BSAA's golden boy and Dr. high hopes."

I hid behind Chris's back quietly not moving a muscle until Chris hand slowly stepped aside the cold air hitting my back making me turn around

Leon's gaze met mine until her realised who I was.

Leon-"(Y/N)?..." he looked shocked and speechless.

(Y/N)-"Uh hi." I said slowly making my way to stand next to Rebecca.

Leon-"Fuck sake Chris why are you bringing her into this, and you (Y/N)..." he paused for a moment then sat down properly to look at me.
"Why'd you agree to do this with Chris he'll get you killed."

Chris- "Shut up Leon I couldn't let her ge" Leon cut him off before Chris could finish speaking.

Leon-"Shut the hell up I wasn't talking to you" he said his brows furrowed Turing his gaze back to me. "Answer me (Y/N)" he seemed serious.