I still love you anyway

(Y/N)- "And...we are done!!" I exclaimed happily finishing off her eyeliner.

I stood up as I let her walk to the mirror.
I gasped as I saw her stand in front  of the mirror gazing at her self in shock...

*her dress*

(Y/N)-"You look amazing" I said as she stood there in shock. "Lakisha??.."she turned around to me and walked up to me and embraced me...you see I'm used to this Lakisha is like my little sister so it's normal for me. I gazed at her in awe at her like a little baby crying for it's mother.

(Y/N)- "Awh my baby is all grown up" I wipe a tear as it escapes my eye.

Lakisha- "Thanks so much." I looked at her bowing my head respectfully smiling at her .     "Hey (Y/N)..."

(Y/N)-"yeah?" I said my back turned to her as I tidy up all the make up and mess.

Lakisha-"Are you In love with anyone..?"she questioned me curious.

For a second I stood there silently and still spacing out.It wasn't long before I sighed and told her.

(Y/N)- "Yes actually,That incident in Racoon City...I Met this wonderful man he was so kind and attractive I might say and he sacrificed his everything for me...". Soon I turned around to face her then told her more. "I loved him very much but soon after we escaped that hell hole we departed our own ways and I didn't ask for his number." I scoffed laughing a little looking at Lakisha.
"Why do u ask" I question raising a brow at her.

Lakisha-"Oh nothing...just a little surprise I had."
She giggled lightly as we both went out separate ways after we left her house.

Her in the limousine that Camilo was in but he wasn't there I waved my hand as I left and called up a taxi. My heels clicked on the floor impatiently as I pondered back and forth till the taxi came.

*3 hours later* -at the reception-

Here it was the beautiful reception sparkling chandeliers large red carpets out laying on the floor the air buzzing with laughter cheering of the nearby people buzzing around grabbing drinks and sipping it till they turned tipsy.

I had a few conversations many to carry on following an awkward silence of laughter. I slowly excused myself before running back into Ashley.

Ashley- "no you don't honey."

(Y/N)-"hm why?" I gently said

Ashely-"actually...how about you get some fresh air..." she had answered before sitting my hair and gazing to one of the security guards who nodded

(Y/N)-"my friend over there has a surprise well...I have a surprise for you just wait outside trust me!" She said sweetly giggling away with a large smile embroidered into her cheeks before slowly guiding me away