Friends?

Nene got up and started to walk.
"Thanks for being honest."
Hanako looked down only.
"No problem.."
- Nene smiled at him and grabbed her bag and walked away.

Hanako walked back inside the school, he had his head up spite all he just confessed to the girl he called his assistant. Hands in his pockets, he kept them steady as he made it to his bathroom.
Time passed, about 15 minutes.
Hanako was looking up at the ceiling as he waited for someone or something to open his door.
He kept a look at his doorknob, and glanced at the mirror.

"Alone like always."

More time went by till he saw the morning sun.
Time lapses, as he waited on the toilet seat, hands cupped to his knees. Suddenly he could hear students, coming near the bathroom, past it.

He opened the door and walked with the students, pretending to talk with them. Having conversations with them, he smiled.

Something Amane could never do.

However they walked away, as they saw their real friends. Shying away, he went back to walking.

Back in the bathroom he sighed, same position.
He played a game with the mokke, and won it.
Playing cards, and mind bending games are still no fun.

Maybe.. he wanted company.

5:01 pm

Rushing footsteps came into sound as hanako woke up. He heard them and got up and brushed himself.

Yashiro came into view.
"Sorry! I'm a minute late.."
Hanako just looked at her, "it's fine, nothing to worry about."

Yashiro nodded, and grabbed the mop.
She started to clean, the bathroom floors.

Hanako wanted to touch her shoulder but fear came over him.
He knew if he kept this connection it wouldn't last, he could hear cracks from his place.
He stayed silent, and only smiled at her before sitting on the window.

- Minutes later, Yashiro finished the floor and all her general work.

"Well that's all."

Hanako looked at Yashiro. She could tell he wanted to ask her something, once again the place became clouded.

Yashiro walked towards hanako, "just say what you want, hanako."

Hanako had fear to much, he hid away behind his bathroom door.

"No.. sorry."

Yashiro sighed, and struggled with her words.
"Just tell me.. I won't judge you. I promise, please hanako."

She begged to know, opening the door slowly.
I looked at yashiro,
"Do you wanna.. hang..out?"

Yashiro looked at Hanako, and took his hand.
"of course!"
Hanako looked at Yashiro and nervously smiled, but it felt pure.

Yashiro blushed a little.

Hanako following Yashiro as they walked around the school. Reading the silly books you'd find in a library and laughing about them.

Hanako giggled as he tried to explain to Yashiro that science isn't always fun, but it's sure is interesting as it was one of those growing knowledges, research after research.

Yashiro showed Hanako the garden and her failed beet roots yet, she stood proudly as they found a carrot growing healthily.

Hanako showed Yashiro one of the most peace places he knew in the school, which was the center garden. Arrays of bushes and flowers.
Yashiro complimenting the peace, as she showed hanako to the sunset.

Hanako's eyes reminded her of sunsets, they burned with gold as they made the shape of the moon. Representing the sun was still there, but the moon had now to shine.

Yashiro's eyes reminded Hanako of rubys, pretty of all shades of red, they would never go out. As them shimmered like the jewel themselves.

Hanako got closer to yashiro, as yashiro did to hanako, holding her face. He took her softly as he fixed her hair.

Yashiro blushed but kept her eyes on hanako.

Hanako because nervous as he came closer and just smiled.

"Sorry! I just wanted to add if you were..okay..?"

Yashiro nodded and she went beside hanako as they started to walk, and looked above as the moon rose.

Hanako sighed, and looked at yashiro.

Yashiro noticing.
"Oh right the time! I almost forgot.. guess I'll be going now. See you tomorrow hanako-kun!"

Kun.

Meaning friend.

I softly smiled.
I waved bye as she turned and waved back.