To the paths the rivers flow.

Hanako opened the school gate and went back inside, something of his manor changed.
-
Yashiro arriving home.
As she saw her mother wasn't back yet, she sighed. Changing her clothes than settling in her room. She looked into her ceiling, as it all seemed the only thing that was entertaining her. She still was coughing badly as her lungs moved and she fell on her stomach. She went to the kitchen to get her some cough medicine. Pouring a dose and the right amount she took it, and settled back in bed. Looking out the window as the leaves fell, all she could hear in that moment was the hamster wheel turning and her fan turning.
-
Soon falling asleep, she woke up hours late to it her surprise being 11:00 pm.
She looked around her bedroom, her mom had already came and fixed the room, I guess she understood that Yashiro was napping. Yashiro looked out the window and lied back down. She felt her mattress wet.. later revealing blood. No time to think as she fell back asleep.

Yashiro woke up, she felt a sudden shock of pain as she rose from her bed. She yet got up and got ready for school, waking with paste.

Rushing outside the house to run past the cars and down that street, she ran and ran till she saw the school is far sight.

Hanako than greeted her, he smiled and waved.
"Morning."

Yashiro wasn't used to this, usually she rushed to school.. and. Go to class immediately, than meet hanako later.

— So why was he greeting her today? And not later?

" Morning?.."

Hanako giggled, and takes her hand. Yashiro followed questioned in it all.. why was he acting different?

" Where's that boy prince at? You don't really talk about him anymore! I thought you liiked him.. "
Hanako tilts his head, and placed a cheshire smile.

Yashiro just looked at Hanako.
" He um well.. I only admire him. He's a good guy.. just not really my type! "

Hanako than looked at her back and laughed.
" Oh Yashiro! Your quite a card.. I can see through your eyes you still love him! "

He boops her nose and smiles only.
Yashiro played with her hands, intertwining them itself.

" Well.. will you help me than? I really do like him.. but I don't how to come off.. I mean he's so charming! "

Hanako than froze.. he was only playing about her still possibly liking Teru. He looked over..
" Of course not. "  A strict answer.

Yashiro's eyes opened, she looked at Hanako.
Hanako looked back.
" I won't be assisting you in that.. it's way to foolish and I'm not to be taken lightly on. "

Yashiro simply nodded in response.
" That's ok than! I get it.. you never had when you were alive didn't you? I won't pressure you or anything, in fact. "

" Maybe this should be our last interaction..— "
Hanako's eyes than opened quickly, jolting he grabbed Yashiro's shoulders.

" N-No! Please.. your the most realest thing that's happened to me ever.. the most.. life I've ever felt. Those emotions.. you convey.. I'll be no good without them!! "

Yashiro just stared at him for a moment.
" Ah.. so you really are. Just here for the emotions? "

Hanako looked at her, in plain hollowness.
" Yes.. why else would I be here? A being such as you.. showing those emotions. It gave me a new purpose! "

Hanako laughed, being unhinged.

Yashiro looked back at him.
" I don't like this! Why would anyone want to stay when they find out they are there for one reason only! It's not you even care! "

Hanako grinned.
" Surprise! I actually don't care. You can go date that school prince and it wouldn't change anything! You'd see be as naive and hopeless as you are.. besides! Did you think our relationship mattered? "

Yashiro had tears starting to form, but she refused.

" You think being selfish will get you anywhere?! It won't! You'll never get anything out of it! It truly depends on relationship.. compassion.. empathy. Something you don't have that you'll never get never how long you can fake it! "

Hanako looked at Yashiro.
" Like I said. None it matters, you can leave if you want.. wouldn't change me in the slightest. "