We share our closed time.

After yesterday being so perfect you'd want it to go like that forever.
But we all know once you have the something that makes that day great, it turns opposite and go a completely different way.
-
Yashiro walking to school saw the snow cover her path. Today was very chilly, as she covered herself more with the scarf she held on her neck. Waking inside the school she shut the door and sighed, walking to her first class. She than saw her friend Aoi greeting her with a smile, Yashiro smiled back and walked towards her.

During class.
Yashiro looked at the board and wrote down the science term that was used for it vs the normal one.
Suddenly she could feel someone behind her, she turned and saw hanako.
She whispered to him.
"Hanako-kun? What are you doing here?"
Hanako quickly reacted and hid behind one of the currents.
"N-Nothing.. I just came.. to see."
Yashiro finishing his sentence
"Science?"
Hanako looked at her with wide eyes.
"Yes.."
Yet he felt adorned because of how she knew him so well? Like a match made.

He sat next to her and looked at her notes.
"??"
Yashiro whispered to him.
"We're learning about astronomy.."
Hanako looked in amazement.
He read all of Yashiro's notes.
"You have nice hand writing.."
Hanako's eyes a-drifted to her hands, they are so.. dainty he thought.

The class proceeded.

Hanako had left.
Yashiro finished the last of the notes and left seconds before Aoi usually did. Aoi noticed at she just shrugged at it before cleaning the classroom.

Yashiro walked down the hall and grabbed her next book at her locker. She sighs as she knew had to walk up the stairs. Than all of a sudden she could hear her name being called, she turned around it was Kou. She beamed with excitement. "Kou!"
Kou ran towards Yashiro from across the hall.
"Hi Yashiro!"
Yashiro smiled, "Hi! You you wanna next me to my next class?"
Kou nodded, "Of course! Where is it?"
Yashiro eyes direct towards the stairs.
"Upstairs!"
Kou looked at smiled.
"All right let's go!"

They both walk up the stairs, as Yashiro followed Kou. When they got up to the text level, Kou walked beside Yashiro, he looked around.
"So which class?"
Yashiro pointed towards the direction.
"That way, I think."
Kou went forwards to check the number of the classroom. They matched!
"Yup this is the one!"
Kou said happily, he waved to Yashiro and walked back downstairs.
-
Yashiro entered her next class, and she sat down at her seat. The classmates were unfamiliar to her but Aoi was still there. She hoped with class would pass quickly.
-
5:00 pm.
She rushed to the third building, and the third floor. The girls bathroom. She looked up to her surprise hanako was there looking out the window.
"Oh.. Yashiro."
He turned the other way, and looked towards her. Yashiro waved and smiled, she walked over at grabbed the mop, starting the cleaning.

Hanako only looked. He wanted to feel that.. happiness, how she can just put a smile on her seeming genuine. He wanted to discover, he went towards Yashiro.

As someone who was dead, he thought it was natural.

"Yashiro don't mind me.. but."
Yashiro looked towards Hanako.
"Hm?— w-wha!!"
Hanako became suddenly came closer to her face. Inches away from her lips, her eyes so close.
She responded. "H-Hanako-kun.." She pushed him away, and continued mopping.
"Personal space.."

She just showed a new emotion, which one?
Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, Fear.
Which one? She didn't seem disgusting.. nor scared.

Further discovery.

Hanako grabbed Yashiro's hand. Pulling her away from the mop and to look towards him.

Yashiro blushed.
"H-Hanako-kun.. what are you d-doing?"
Hanako didn't respond. He just brushed her face lightly and came closer.
"What does this make you feel?"
He whispered closely in her ear.
Yashiro blushed, only looking at Hanako.
"I-it makes me feel.. very embarrassed!"
She pushed him away again.

Hanako stood, In confusion.
Embarrassed?
Yashiro finished mopping minutes later.
She looked towards Hanako who was looking out the window. Surely it must get boring being in here all day, she sighed. Walking towards Hanako, she grabbed his hand.

"Let's do something!"

Hanako looked at Yashiro.
Her eyes brightened, her smile beautiful, her eyes were shimmering.

Hanako softly smiled back.
"Sure.."
Yashiro and him walked around the school, her sliding against the rails of the stairs. Hanako lightly chuckles, and looks around for anything else to do.
They did a whole lot of activities, there hangout time getting to a close. Hanako was having the time of his life when suddenly be heard Yashiro start coughing. He became quickly concerned, and rushed to her.

Yashiro looked at him, as his eyes showed deep concern.
"It's fine..It's just a little dust."
Hanako sighed in relief, yet he felt like he wasn't hearing the truth.
"Go home ok? We'll talk tomorrow."
Yashiro nodded, as she grabbed her bag and started to walk home.

Hanako looked only at the gate where he last saw her. His worry was over the roof, he couldn't stop thinking, and if he did. It was still thoughts.

Something occurred to him.