Chapter Three

Archer POV

I woke up with a phone call, I slowly roll to my other side to get the evil phone. I pat around the  nightstand for that phone, why is my phone sing out a evil tone?I finally grab the phone and answer the phone call " hello" I let out a tired groan. For a good five seconds no one answer the phone Intel his voice says something " I just wanna remind you that you have to come to work...." After he said, my ears feel like they are buzzing, and I just stare at my ceiling with a blank stare feeling my life slowly go away. I didn't hear anything Intel a moan was heard through the phone "WHAT THE FUCK!? BRANDON!!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" Axle scream through the phone causing me to pull back my phone from ear so I won't go deaf in the ears.

What happen to him? What is going on over there? Before I could say anything " I am sorry I half to go now, remember to come to work on time, I will see you than Archer" he says before hanging up the phone to go chase Brandon? I am assuming so I shrug and get up to go take a shower and get ready for work.

After my shower I got out and got my clothes on and put my shoes on than leave the bathroom than head out my room to my door. I grave my keys along with the rules so I can read them again. All my life I stayed with monsters that called my pack but I never expected that they are not the worse thing I will ever go through what are consider real monsters. I mean werewolf are consider monsters to but that because of what humans wrote about in stories or even in movies, that human makes. So are the bosses here consider monsters to even though they look like monsters? I should not think this way that they are monsters because they look like ones and they show that they are very much human.

I paused from when I was walking, humans are monsters to in away but they don't look like it, so why do I call them monster.

Oh moon goddess help me with this am I right or am I wrong about thinking this way? I hope into my car and head for work with  new way of thinking. Just treat this work just like the last one I was working at  before moving out of the pack.

I arrived at the Monster wolf megaplex, I let in a deep breath got out of my car and head for the new future that is my job. Who knew that this place will be my new life and new family. I walked into the door  of the biggest arcade known in life who knows maybe they  will make a bigger one than this one.

As soon I walk in a male with blond hair runs by me while laughing their head off , than right after he ran by Axel runs by . So that mean the blond must be Brandon? Soon high heels come clicking up to me while I follow the running boys " this is normal I hope you get used to this in the future, welcome Archer Wolf to the company, we do hope you enjoy staying with us." I turn my head to see that it was Rose who was talking to me, I smile at her with a happy smile " this is nothing compare to the place was I living at before " I say with a laugh, she laughs with me at this .

" May I ask where you lived before to be used to this stuff?" Rose asked me as we both watch the two males run around the arcade area " it was a giant community lot of kids and teen in the area along with some childish adult, there to they tend to be more crazy than this" I say with a light smile on my face, but what I didn't notice that my eyes shown my true emotion hatred. Rose notice it though but she say nothing  about it, will we just get on the way of work related stuff.

It was late to night when they asked me to stay behind for a little to talk about something. I was confused did I do something wrong already. I helped close everything down for the night than went upstairs with Jack who has black hair and green tips and he very pale skin tone and green eyes and a irish tone. He also very gothic but very cool dude to hang around with apparently the one who looked at me for a minute and did not know I was there under the table last night, that explains why that one had green tips on his horns and tail along with the hair.

As soon I enter the door to the office they stopped talking and looking at me, the door shut behind me then pain in my neck. I passed out from the pain.

                                                                                         Axel POV

When I bit him I felt his blood flooding into my mouth I happily swallow his blood than happily transfer my monster blood into him so the transform into his monster form and that he is accepted into our pack  .

He is utterly beautiful.