The Villain Gets The Guy

The meeting has been going on for three hours and for Egan, it's three hours too fucking long. 

They've been talking with the city's heroes about something that Egan stopped listening to a long time ago. He's trying not to lash out at the man talking to Llewellyn and trying to get him to join him. 

"I could really use your strategic planning. If you came to work for me, I'm sure that I could pay you more and you'd like it more. I heard that you had a bad run at another hero's side," He said and Llew moved his leg so it was touching Egan who's sitting on his right. The hero is on his left. Egan's hand tightened into a fist on the table as he listened to the two talk. 

"My allegiance cannot be bought. It has to be earned," Llew replied and the hero smiled. 

"I'm up for a challenge if you're willing to let me try. I really think that you'd be an asset to my team and to my... personal life," The man said looked Llew up and down and Egan stood up abruptly. He looked around the room that fell silent in his sudden movement and buttoned up his suit jacket. The hero has been trying all damn day to get Llew to leave and go to his side. 

"I have better things to be doing than wasting time in this meeting," Egan said and Llew blinked at him and then started to pack up his things, "good day," Egan said when Llew was ready and they walked out together. 

They walked in silence to the car and neither spoke until they got in. 

"What was that?" Llew asked, looking at Egan. He asked softly because Llew's not heartbroken that they left and he knows that Egan's upset. Egan took a deep breath. 

"I just need a moment to calm down because I'm going to be angry and I'm not mad at you," Egan replied and put his hand on Llew's thigh. Llew put his hands over Egan's hand and drew little shapes into the back of Egan's hand while they drove. 

Nothing was said until they got back to Egan's house. They went inside, hand in hand, and the second that the door closed, Llew's back was pushed into it with a knee between his legs and Egan sucking on his neck. 

"Not that I'm not into this, but what's the matter, love?" Llew asked and hugged Egan's neck. 

"That bastard was trying to get you to leave," Egan growled against Llew's neck. The sound of the pet name sent tingles through his body. He loves when Llew calls him things like that. 

"I'm not going anywhere, bubs, I promise," Llew smiled and tipped his head back against the door. Egan pressed against Llew a little more, hearing the new name, "hmm, liked that one did you?" Llew hummed, Egan felt the vibration of Llewellyn's voice on his lips and he smiled before gently biting Llew's neck. Llew let his eyes close as he gently scratched Egan's scalp. 

Llewellyn's moment of peace was disrupted by his phone ringing in his pocket. His eyes flung open as he gasped and jumped a little bit. Before he could get his hand down to turn it off, Egan beat him to it. 

"Unsaved number. These fucking scammers are out to ruin the moment," Egan grumbled and denied the call before putting Llew's phone on the small table beside the door. The phone started to ring again in Egan's hand. 

"Same fucking number," He grumbled and answered it, resting his chin on Llew's head, "Hello?" He asked in a husky voice. 

While Egan answered, Llew took this time to leave a mark of his own on Egan's neck, starting by nipping at where his adam's apple is, knowing the reaction that he'd get. Egan's hand on Llew's hip tightened a little bit and Llew smiled, slowly kissing his way to the side of Egan's neck. 

"I don't see how that's any of your concern," Egan said and Llew assumed who it might be. 

Llewellyn pulled back from Egan's neck and ran his fingernails down from Egan's hair, down the back of his neck, over his shoulders, down his chest, gently brushing over his nipples, and down his torso. When Llew passed his shoulders, he went back to kissing Egan's neck, leaving a little mark or two as his hands went further south.