Couch Adventures

"You know, your name is kind of unfortunate," Kenji said from his position on the bed. Kenji is laying on his stomach beside his boyfriend facing the end of the bed as he plays Minecraft. 

"Why's that?" Craven asked. He's sitting up, leaning against the headboard with pillows behind him. He looked at his boyfriend of two years who is laying there in booty shorts and one of Craven's hoodies. 

Those shorts would be so easy to push to the side and- 

"Because I'm cravin' some of you," Kenji smiled over his shoulder. 

"Lovey, if we go another round my dick will be black and blue and I don't think your little ass would ever recover," Craven said. They've been relaxing and playing Minecraft since the end of round four about an hour ago. 

"I'm sure that you've got something in that mind of yours," Kenji smirked and then looked back at the screen. 

There were plenty of ideas running through Craven's mind as he sat up and reached out for the soft flesh of Kenji's ass. Craven slid his hand under Kenji's shorts and ran his thumb up and down his buttcrack, letting the tip of his thumb dip into Kenji's hole. 

Kenji whined, lifting his hips to try and get Craven into him. Craven slipped his whole middle finger into Kenji, pulled his hand away and smacked Kenji's ass. 

"Play your game for a little bit longer and I'll come up with something," Craven smiled to himself as Kenji dropped his head on the bed with a sigh but then kept playing Minecraft. 

Craven didn't do anything to Kenji on the bed. It wasn't until they went into the kitchen to start making dinner when Craven decided to act. 

It was only about a half hour break between the last time Craven touched Kenji but Kenji's dick was still half hard, thinking about what Craven is going to do. 

As they passed the living room, Craven grabbed Kenji's waist and pulled him backwards to his body. 

Craven's mouth latched onto Kenji's neck over his pulse point and Craven thought that he felt Kenji's heart start racing. 

"Mm~ if I knew that this is what would grab your attention then I would've got up sooner," Kenji said, not getting a response from his boyfriend who was busy sucking a hickey onto his neck. 

Craven's large hands slid down from Kenji's waist to his hips, one continuing down to Kenji's dick, rubbing it over his little shorts and the other rubbing his lower tummy. 

"Oh god~" Kenji whisper moaned, tilting his head back just a little bit and closing his eyes. 

Kenji didn't see the lube or the dildo that Craven slipped into the waistband of his drawstring sweats then covered with his t-shirt for his wicked idea. 

Craven let go of Kenji's neck. 

"Kiss me," Craven whispered into Kenji's ear and Kenji complied, turning his head. 

Their lips connected, tongues twisted in a familiar dance as Craven walked toward the couch, continuing to tease Kenji's hardening dick over the shorts. Craven broke the kiss and bent Kenji over the arm of the couch with the hand that was on Kenji's stomach. 

Kenji gasped as Craven pulled the waistband of the shorts down, revealing his ass to Craven. 

"Look at how hard your dick is already, baby," Craven hummed, using both hands to pull it back and used the waistband to hold it with the tip aimed at the floor. 

The apartment is on the eighth floor and neither of them are worried about anyone seeing. 

"What can I say? I'm excited," Kenji replied, wiggling his ass.