Lolipop Cravings

Luca and Santiago live busy lives. They live their lives together and find peace in each other. 

Today, Santiago needs a different kind of peace. He's been trying to stop smoking cigarettes and transition to vaping as Luca often chokes on the smell of the cigarette smoke and hates that Luca has to hide his disgust when they kiss and he gets a mouth full of the taste of cigarettes. 

Santiago is finding that vaping just doesn't have the same kick that smoking does for Santiago. 

Also, the coil in his vape is fucking burnt, he doesn't have any extras on him right now, and he's not hungry so he doesn't want to eat something to take his mind off of it so when he got home and found that his husband Luca had pulled into the driveway just before he did, he was delighted. Luca waited in the garage for Santiago and oh boy, does he wish that he went inside first. 

Santiago got out of his car after turning it off. He shut the car door behind him, abandoning his laptop in the car as the garage door shut. 

"Hi, baby!" Luca smiled and Santiago grabbed him around the waist with both arms and tugged him into a kiss. 

"Hi, lovey," Santiago whispered against Luca's lips before hungrily kissing Luca again. Luca took a moment's break to gasp as Santiago's firm grip closed around the flesh of his ass, pulling Luca's hips into Santiago's, pinning Luca between Luca's car and Santiago's body before reconnecting the kiss. 

Luca knew what was coming as Santiago gave Luca the three taps, telling him to jump up. The two broke the kiss and Luca hopped up into Santiago's arms. 

Santiago has taken up recreational bodybuilding in the last five years and it's paying off. 

Sweet little Luca didn't have a single thought running through his head as Santiago carried him inside, kissing him silly on their way to the couch. 

Luca soon found himself on his back on the couch and his pants being tugged down. 

"Mm~" Luca moaned as Santiago kissed above where his waistband was sitting and worked his way down Luca's hips as his pants got pulled to his knees. 

"Mine. All fucking mine," Santiago growled against the soft, sensitive skin of Luca's lower abdomen before sucking a dark hickey into his skin. 

"All yours~" Luca moaned before his pants were yanked down his legs further, resting around his ankles and Santiago pushed Luca's thighs open, making him whimper at the sudden exposure. 

"So pretty, all marked up for me," Santiago said, sucking Luca's skin into his mouth and then letting go before biting the skin and sucking on it. Santiago knows how hard he can bite Luca before it hurts and Santiago is far away from the line of pain. 

Luca felt his dick grow harder as Santiago kissed his way up the insides of his thighs, leaving hickeys and bite marks in his wake. 

Santiago hooked his hands under Luca's knees as he sucked Luca's dick into his mouth then pushed Luca's thighs up toward his chest. 

Luca gasped and adjusted himself a bit which ended up pushing his ass out toward Santiago more. 

Luca moaned at the feeling of his dick being pulled behind where his thighs will soon be closed. Luca looked down and caught a glimpse of Santiago's hungry, nearly predatory look between his thighs and it made his dick throb in Santiago's mouth as his thighs got pushed closed. Santiago pulled off of Luca's dick with a long suck. 

"Hold your legs like that," He growled in a low voice and Luca felt the precum leak from his dick as he complied and hugged his legs to his chest the best he could. 

Santiago looked at Luca's hard, red dick, pinned between his thighs. Santiago leaned forward, sucking on his thighs, working back to Luca's dick. 

Luca's breath shook as Santiago got closer to his dick. 

Santiago licked a strip up Luca's dick before sucking a hickey into his thigh just above where the tip of Luca's dick is resting, gently brushing the tip with the little bit of hair from his beard that hands down pulling a whine from Luca. 

The whine sounded like liquid gold to Santiago. Every little noise that Luca makes is angelic to Santiago and he knows how to make Luca very vocal. 

Santiago slowly sunk down on Luca's dick, pulling a long moan from his husband. It was then that Santiago set out on the second phase of his mission; make Luca scream

Luca is fairly quiet in bed and Santiago hates it. He knows that Luca will tell him if he doesn't like what's going on but Santiago wants to hear that Luca enjoys it. 

As Santiago teased Luca, going fast with short trips down Luca's dick to slow but long ones. Santiago let Luca's dick slap against his thigh before sucking all the way down on him again. 

"Oh Tiago~" Luca moaned and Santiago did it again before moving to fast "deep" sucking. 

Santiago let go of Luca's dick, pressing a gentle kiss to the head of it before sticking two of his fingers in his mouth and coating them in saliva. Luca got a few moments to catch his breath before his dick was back in Santiago's warm, wet mouth. 

Luca relaxed his body, feeling his orgasm coming and Santiago took that moment to slide both fingers into Luca. 

"N-no. I haven't cleaned down there," Luca gasped, head falling back onto the cushion. 

"Don't give a fuck. Wanna hear you scream my name," Santiago said against Luca's skin before continuing to suck Luca off. 

Santiago worked his way up to full-on finger fucking Luca. 

"Ah~ Mm~" Luca moaned in a higher pitch. 

Santiago added a "come hither" motion to the end of his thrusts, massaging Luca's prostate and sending shockwaves of pleasure through Luca's body. His brain was fuzzy and his mouth hung open. 

"Ti-Tiago~!" Luca moaned and squirmed around, trying not to let go of his legs that were dangling uselessly with his pants around his ankles and his vans still on his feet. 

Santiago popped off of Luca's dick. 

"Show me your face," Santiago said and Luca let his legs go and his knees fell open, but his legs are still up. 

Luca was beautiful. Flushed, obviously feeling good, dick hard, glossy eyes and muscles in his abdomen twitching as Santiago kept fucking him. 

Santiago held eye contact as he continued to suck Luca's dick. Luca reached down and held onto Santiago's hair. 

"Santiago!" Luca moaned, voice echoing off the walls as his back arched up and Santiago slightly smirked to himself, feeling Luca explode in his mouth. 

As Santiago slowed down, get gently massaged Luca's prostate as he ever so gently continued to milk Luca. 

Each throb of Luca's dick in his mouth added more cum and Santiago happily swallowed it as Luca saw stars. Luca was still twitching from the force of his orgasm and Santiago gently pulled his fingers out and pulled his mouth off of Luca. 

"Good boy~" Santiago purred as he used his clean hand to massage Luca's thighs a little bit the best he could as he helped Luca lower his legs. 

"The whole lack of cigarettes is really getting to you, huh?" Luca asked with a dazed little smile. 

"Yeah. Sorry for taking it out on you," Santiago replied, getting up and kissing Luca's cheek. 

"I don't mind," Luca replied with a smile and the two got cleaned up, changed into their PJs and started to make dinner. 

Okay well, Santiago cooked and Luca was on the couch with his weighted dinosaur stuffie and heated blanket. 

A/N: As usual I have no words as an explanation for this

Hope you enjoyed 

Have a good day/night!