Thin Walls

Sharing a house with someone is fun for someone who would go insane without company. It's even better when both people in the house would combust if they lived on their own. 

Oakley's name is fitting because it's typically a dog's name and he has golden retriever energy. 

His housemate, Xavier gives off Saint Bernard energy and the two are a perfect match. 

Basically, Oakley bounces around everywhere and Xavier tags along and keeps the blonde out of trouble. 

The two have spent a lot of time together, often falling asleep on the couch together or in one of the two beds. 

Today was one of the rare days that the young men didn't see each other. Oakley was out the door for work before Xavier was out of bed and Xavier wasn't home until Oakley was sleeping. 

Or so he thought. 

The two have been crushing on each other since they met in their last year of high school but neither knew how to start the relationship talk with the other. It turns out, there's more than one way to start that conversation. 

Oakley was restless. The whole time that he was home after work. He wanted to play video games but he didn't want to sit for that long. He wanted to try a new recipe but it was only three in the afternoon so it was too early to make dinner. He was kind of horny but not really. He could eat but wasn't hungry. 

He did some baking but no amount of cookies in the world could solve his increasing problem. 

He tried to go to bed at nine but couldn't fall asleep so he watched a movie in hopes that would help him fall asleep but nOpE. And his level of horny just increased the longer he thought about it. 

So at about eleven o'clock, he decided to test something out. 

His dresser is about the right height to put a dildo on comfortably. He's tried the wall but he gets tired and just frustrated. 

Oakley rolled onto his back and closed his eyes. He slowly pulled his shirt up, dragging his fingernails up his abdomen and he let out a little sigh of contentment. 

His fingertips found his nipples and he gently brushed over them, sending tingles through his chest. He paid attention to the feeling of his dick growing hard as his brain knew what was coming next. 

He ran his fingers down his abdomen again, then back up to his nipples, quickly pinching them before rolling his pointer fingers over them and then flicking them back and forth. Oakley's breathing started to deepen but also speed up. He pulled his sternum back with his muscles and bit his lip as his hips squirmed on the bed. 

"Mm~" Oakley quietly moaned to himself before stopping and relaxing his chest and panted for a moment before rolling so he was leaning over the bed and could reach the little box under his bed. He pulled a suction cup dildo out of the box along with some lube and got up. 

As he walked around his bed to his dresser, he pulled his shirt off before he dragged the tip of the silicone dick down his abdomen and down his little, light blonde happy trail that starts just under his belly button and fans out the further down it gets. He stopped at the waistband of his boxers and pulled back up and pulled it up the middle of his chest, sending goosebumps everywhere. 

He got to the dresser, pressed the suction cup to the corner of it, and gave it a little pull to make sure it was stuck. He was satisfied with the little tug and he opened the bottle, and squeezed lube onto the tip and watched as the lube rolled down the dildo. 

It was at this time, that his brain pictured Xavier sitting in front of him. Oakley closed the bottle and put it on the dresser before reaching down and using his hand to spread the lube on the dildo, giving it a slow hand job while his cheeks burned.