Tape 10: Shower

Mature Sexual scenes will be shown within the tape viewer discretion is advised 

"You're not sick right-?" Ran puts a hand to your forehead as you glare at him

"You're not sick right-?" Ran puts a hand to your forehead as you glare at him. This specific day you have been acting unusually nice. Did you mean to?

No of course not.

You woke up and for once did not fight with Rindou. You and him ate breakfast together and watched [show]. Then the rings that you designed were finally finished. The ring was a silver band with the Bonten symbol on it. Simple but expensive. You had given everyone one with their exact sizes

Putting those two events together in one day made you look like you were up to something suspicious. As the sun went down you grew bored.

"Ran shut up." You groan smacking his hand away as you took off your shirt revealing a swimsuit underneath. It showed off your curves ass and breast with a simple [color] design.

"Are we fucking or-?" Sanzu walks out stepping on the outdoor patio in black swim trunks. 

"Not in the fucking Pool" Kokonoi says crossing his arms. You rolled your eyes as you bend down to set some things down. 

Mikey, Kakucho, Takeomi, and Rindou got out too all in swim trunks. Nothing was better than late night swimming in the Infinity Pool. It was lit up underwater by bright lights. 

They all were drinking and talking as you put some music on. But soon you felt hands on your waist. 

"Hm- RIN!!" You shouted as he picked you up and threw you into the pool with a loud SPLASH.

Everyone bursted out with a roar of laughter. You emerged from the water with a pissed off expression.

"RIN COME HERE" he mistakenly stood at the edge of the pool and before he could react you yanked his foot causing him to fall into the water.

"Y/N!" He began swimming after you as you swam for your life. Sanzu and Ran were practically wheezing as the other shook their heads with smiles on their faces. 

Rindou eventually caught you but instead of fighting he whispered into your ear.

"You get Sanzu I get Ran"