Chapter 6

Hope woke up with the sun shining through the window and hitting her face then checked the time and it was 2:00 pm she then looked over and saw Josie and remembered what she did.

Hope then tried to get up but Josie's grip tightened she waited about five minutes the tried again and was successful this time.

"You do know it's rude to leave before the other person wakes up." Josie said in her sleep voice.

"Josie you should leave." Hope said not looking up.

"And why exactly would I do that." Josie said tilting her head.

"You know exactly why Josie please for the love of God leave my damn room." Hope started getting irritated.

"And that's why I'm not leaving Hope, your too vulnerable right now so no I'm not going anywhere."

Hope just sighed very loud and plopped head first on her bed.

"So Hopey what do you want to do today?" Josie said leaning on her elbows. 

"Aren't you supposed to go with your sister." Hope mumbled with her head still buried in the bed.

"Nope I texted Kate and asked if me and you could hangout and her and Liam could." Josie said with a devilish smile on her face.

Hope just sighed very loud once again and fake cried.

"Oh shut up you'll live."

"Can we just stay here all day please." Hope pretty much begged.

"Sorry Hopey that's a no can do, we're going out." Josie said in a singing voice.

"Noooooo" Hope mumbled and then sat up and groaned loudly.

"Yeppp,now get ready, and put something nice on, we are leaving tomorrow so we're making this count."Josie said making her way out of the room.

"I don't know how you just forget last night didn't happen." Hope said looking up at Josie.

"It did happen Hope but I'm willing to forget  and for it to happen again and again because whatever you say or do I'm not going anywhere."

Hope just got up and went to the other side of the room and embraced Josie in a tight hug which Josie gladly returned.

"Thank you Josie for everything you've done not many people would do this especially for me."

"Then they are dumb." Josie said rubbing Hopes back.

Hope just chuckled and pulled away and scooted her hand twords the door and Josie walked out. Hope just put a casual tight-ish dress and walked down.

"Damn Hope Andrea you look good." Josie said looking up from her phone.

"Just shut up and let's get this over with." Hope said rolling her eyes and chuckling.

When they got in the car Hope kept asking when they would be there and what it was and Josie kept responding with It's a 'surprise'.

"Okayyyy we're here Hopey." Josie said in a singing voice.

"Josie.... This is too fancy." Hope told her eyeing the really fancy restaurant up and down.

"Uhh can you just close that pretty mouth of yours and shove it with food." That was the last thing Josie said before getting out and opening the car door for Hope.

Hope just rolled her eyes and made her way to the entrance. Once they went in the waiter asked for a name and Josie said' table for Salvatore' and they led them to there table.

"Sooo watcha getting Hopey." Josie asked not looking up from the menu.

"I don't know probably just pasta or something what about you?." Hope responded also not looking up.

"Well I'll probably be getting a salad" Josie said putting her menu down.

The waiter then came up to them and asked what they wanted.

"What can I get you beautiful women" He said eyeing Josie up and down which made Hope scoff.

"One pasta and one salad please." Josie said not looking up from the menu unbothered.

"Will that be it pretty lady." He asked licking his lips which made Hope snap.

"Yeah buddy that's it now bye bye." Hope said with a little wave and he left.

After about two minutes after the waiter left Hope couldn't take it.

"That's disgusting." She said shaking her head.

"What's disgusting?" Josie asked turning her head.

"That waiter he was eyeing you like a snack and you let him." Hope told the brunette in disgust.

"Hope, there's not much I could do but it did seem like you were kinda....jealous. Josie said raising her eyebrows.

"I-I wasn't jealous he just-You know what forget it." Hope said rolling her eyes with attitude.

"Whatever you say Mikaelson." The younger girl said with a smirk.

The waiter came back and didn't look at Josie again after what Hope said earlier he kinda seemed scared but they just sat in silence eating and after went back to the car.

"Where are we going now." Hope asked with a sigh.

"It's a surprise." Josie said with a smile.

"Josie can we just go home I'm warn out." Hope asked just glancing out the window not in the mood.

"Oh uh it's only five but if that's what you really want then yeah sure." Josie said that in a sad tone and it made Hope's heart ache.

"Jo you make this really hard, this last place then we go back to the lake house ok?" Hearing these word's come out of Hope's mouth made Josie really happy.

"Deal"

Next thing Hope knows is there in the middle of the woods.

"What are we doing in the woods?" Hope asked as there walking.

"Well Hopey for this." Josie then gestured to the amazing view with a beautiful sunset.

"This is beautiful, how'd you know it was here?" Hope said confused.

"I have my ways." Josie said with a smirk which made Hope roll her eyes.

They just sat there head on each others shoulder until it got kinda dark and went back to the car.

When they got back to the lake house and saw Liam and Kate on the couch watching Moana, they sat down with them. Hope laid her head on Kate's lap and Josie laid her head on Hope's back and they all went to sleep like that and pack in the morning and head home.