chapter 7

Josie woke up to the smell of pancakes and apparently Hope had been replaced with a pillow.

"Hey Mikaelson." Josie said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey so I thought maybe we could eat before hitting the road." Hope stated more as a question.

"Sounds good to me." Josie responded smiling.

"Hopey it smells so goooood." Kate said rubbing her eyes walking in which made Hope chuckle.

"Hey babe." Liam walked over to Kate and pecked her on the cheek.

"Ewwwww." Hope said trying to be childish.

"Your just mad your not getting any." Kate responded.

"Your so funny." Hope told Kate playfully punching her shoulder.

"That's how you know it's true." Kate said pointing at Hope.

"Eat your damn food." Hope said rolling her eyes and hearing a chuckle from her brother and Josie.

After they finished they packed the rest of there bags and put them in the car and headed for Mystic Falls. The ride seemed surprisingly short and next thing they know there at the Mikaelson resident.

"Do you guys want to stay for dinner I'm sure our parents won't mind." Hope suggested getting the bags out the car.

"Yeah that sounds great." Josie said looking at Kate who nodded her head in agreement.

"Mommmmm, dadddd we're homeee!." Liam screamed walking inside.

"Liam shut your bloody mouth." Rebekah said walking in where they were.

"Aunt Bex!" Hope yelled embracing her aunt in a hug.

"Good to see you to love." Rebekah replied back and hugging back.

"Wowwww...I get yelled at but 'Hopey' gets a hug I see how it is." Liam said crossing his arms.

"Ugh come here you little five year old." Rebekah said holding her arms up.

"Yay!" Liam replied just like a five year old would.

"Hope you left one of your shirts in the car- oh hi Bex." Josie said walking in with infact Hope's shirt.

"Oh hi Josie, that's a.....Hope's favorite shirt you got there." Rebekah said pointing at the shirt in her hands.

That made Hope and Josie both blush in response and Josie handing it to Hope.

"Did I just hear my one of my favorite accents?" Kate asked walking in the mansion.

"Of course you did Kate."Rebekah replied.

"Good to see you Bex."Kate said hugging Rebekah.

"Good to see both of you girls again." Rebekah said as the hug ended.

"Now Klaus and Hayley made dinner well.... Hayley made dinner Klaus just kept taking 'samples' as he called it so why don't you girls stay? there's plenty." Rebekah asked with a sincere smile.

Both girls agreed and everyone made there way to the giant table where Klaus and Hayley were.

"Ahh, welcome back kids." Klaus said as they walked in.

"Hi Klaus." Both twins said in sync.

"Mom do you need help setting the table." Hope asked walking up to Hayley.

"That would be great honey, girls are you guys staying or..." Hayley responded.

"We are if you'll have us." Josie said to Hayley.

"Of course, you guys can go ahead and sit.

Hayley went in the kitchen to grab the food. Josie and Kate went and sat down with everyone and Hope finished setting the table and sat down as well just as Hayley came back.

"So what were you kids up to while you were gone." Klaus asked the kids.

"I'd say it was pretty fun." Josie responded with a smile.

"maybe for you." Hope said in a mumble.

"Care to elaborate Hope." Said Rebekah.

"Actually I'd rather not." After Hope had said that Rebekah gave a Hope a 'we'll talk later look'.

"Ooook.... anyways so what are you doing here Aunt Bex." Liam asked breaking the tension.

"Well I thought it would be lovely if I came and visited and I kind of need a favor.....from Hope."

"Do tell." Klaus said looking like he's enjoying the 'little show' that's happening.

"Well I have a surprise in New Orleans and I was wondering if Hope could maybe bring it here. Oh and you could bring Josette and Katherine.

"Bexxxx I said to NOT say my full name Josie might be ok with it but I'm not....at all." Kate said eyeing Rebekah.

"Sorry love, but what do you guys say? I mean it's planned in about two weeks so you have time to think on it." She said with a encouraging smile.

"I think we'll think on it." Kate answered looking at Josie who nodded.

After dinner the twins went home to unpack and go to bed. The Mikaelson's parents went to bed while Hope, Liam and Rebekah watched a movie then fell asleep.

Kinda rushed but I wonder what the surprise could be......