Chapter 8

It's been about a week and the Salvatore's haven't really said anything to the Mikaelson's. Kate hasn't even talked to Liam other than texting and texting Hope here and there Josie on the other hand barley texted Liam and didn't text Hope at all.

Hope was a little weirded out so went to talk to Rebekah.

"Hey Aunt Bex have you heard anything from Josie or Kate?"

"Not much only that they were spending time with Damon and Elena because they just came up from New York." Rebekah said shrugging.

"Oh ok, I just thought they were avoiding us." Said Hope sounding relieved.

"I don't think so love, their cousins are there too....... Caroline has been keeping me updated."

"Do you think it would be rude if we go just for a bit at least? Hope asked.

"I don't think so go grab your brother I'm sure he wants to see his girlfriend I'll text Caroline." Rebekah answered shooing Hope.

When they got to the Salvatore boarding house they went to the door and before they could knock someone opened it.

"Rebekah Mikaelson, it's good to see you." Elena said embracing her in a hug.

"You too Elena." Rebekah said hugging back.

"These must be Hope and Liam god, you guys look so much like your parents, Jo and Kate talk about you guys a lot." Said Elena with a smile.

"Nice to know now I can tease them about it." Hope said grinning.

"Yep your definitely Klaus's daughter." Elena said shaking her head.

Hope just responded with a laugh and so did Rebekah.

"So do you guys want to come in, all the girls are here but the guys left sorry Liam." Elena asked.

"That would be lovely." Rebekah responded.

They all walked in and Hope and Liam went upstairs to the twins room and knocked.

"Mommmm we said we're not going to smoke weed." Kate said opening the door.

"Not your mom but I wouldn't believe you either." Said Hope with a chuckle.

"Hopey, babe what are you guys doing here?" Kate asked looking confused.

"Ouch" Liam responded grabbing his chest.

"Not like that just.... wasn't expecting you guys." Kate made sure to use the right words.

"We were bored and kind of thought you were dead sooo..." Hope said shrugging.

"Kate who is it?" Stefanie asked getting up.(Stefanie is the same age as the twins)

"Right Stefanie this is my boyfriend Liam and this is my bestie Hope also known as Josie's ho-" Before she could finish Hope cut her off.

"And Josie's friend too." Hope responded with a nervous laugh and eyeing Kate.

Stefanie just nodded slowly and shook their hands.

"So were is Jo Jo bear." Liam asked looking around.

"Oh um she's in the bathroom." Stefanie said.

And as always Liam went and plopped on Kate's bed and Hope just stood there awkwardly.

"So Hope I know your brother plays football do you play anything?" Stefanie asked trying to make it less awkward.

"Nope that's Liam's department." Hope replied with a chuckle.