Story Idea Part 1

*Transformers Animated: Rise of the True Decepticons
Summary: Following the defeat of Megatron and the Decepticons after the events of "Endgame", the Autobots prepare to negoiate with Earth for a cooperation between the two worlds. However out of nowhere, a new Decepticon threat emerge out of the shadows and they are much stronger. To add more to the confusion, there is a Megatron in the group but how could this be possible? Is he an imposter or a fanboy of Megatron or does he has a secret that match more than meets the eye. Only an unexpected answer would come from an unlikely source.

*An Enemy We Must Face from 1860 (Remake of "Down With The Traitors, Up With The Stars") based on USMCGamer101's story
Summary: The United States is no more as the Confederacy becomes a powerful superpower. The world soon falls into their hands and they are proceeding to conquer new worlds. However one world would be the Confederacy's worst nightmare and this universe's only hope.

*The Red Empire
Summary: United after countless wars, the United Earth Alliance has colonized the Solar System and are expecting to explore the rest of the galaxy. One colony ship however disappear from rader sights an a search and rescue force is sent to rescue it. What they did not expect is discovering a world where America becomes Communist instead of Eastern Europe.

*The Old Breed (based on ussamerica2018 though no RWBY)
Summary: The 1st Marine Division of different eras or individuals are teleported into a cartoonish world where war isn't violent. How would they react to these veterans who walked through hell.

*Multiverse: Infection Outbreak
Summary: A zombie outbreak occured after what we thought was over. Good thing we were able to contain it but the horde is spreading into different worlds and only we can contain the outbreak.

*The Great War Across The Universe
Summary: During the final year of WW1, a portal opens up to different worlds. An expeditionary force made up of different nationalities is ordered to explore what lays behind it and what is to be expected.