Story Idea Part 2

Old Breed on Bloody Jima
Summary: "The Old Breed" or the 1st Marine Division never took part in capturing the island of Iwo Jima despite some experience in cave fighting but what if they did got their chance? After capturing Shuri Castle, the Division find itself in a network of tunnels before the main lanndings. The only thing the Marines care about is survial and Iwo Jima will be hell for them.

"So What Now?" (A US Marine x Pepper story)
Summary: US Scout Sniper/Force Recon/Marine Raider Hendry "Kantor" Nedison gets lost from his unit and stumbles upon Sheriff Bill's gang. Among the group is a someone he might had a past with.

The Cold War just got Hot (Alternate World War 3)
Summary: What if the Cuban Missle Crisis caused the nuclear arms race to go hot? Billions will die and no one is safe even if they are netural. Will the world go into a wasteland or is there hope in misd of the war?

No More Heroes
Summary: What if in a world of superheroes and supervillians, a group of people grew tried of suerheroes being the solution to their problem and decide to leave their universe to settle for a new reality.

Untitled Story
Summary: A pair of Wehrmacht and Waffen SS soldiers during the Battle of the Bulge discover a small cult of Americans and English cultists who are bend on making the world follow the English culture.

Note: I don't support the Nazis or their beliefs. I'm tried of how there's an American group who discover a secret wunderwaffe so I think it's fair to give a new twist.

Other World: The Black Revolution
Summary: What if during WW2, a revolution broke out that saw a communist American republic where Black people and other minorities have better treatment while white people are given their own taste of medicne under a law similar to the Jim Crow law. They sow to rid White people from the world. By 1980, the last white people are near extinction. are met by a organization brand the United Nations from a different dimension.

Note: I am not rascist nor calling out for an entire elimination of an entire race. This is to show racial tensions and how even the oppress can be rascist themselves.

All My Life (A Wu X Wenda story)
Summary: In their teen years, Wu and Wenda have develop a crush to each other and one day confess their feelings to each other. Proposing at the same time, the young couple and their friends are preparing for their dream summer wedding when Wu is discover to have liver cancer. With time running out, their friend and families quickly devise a plan to make their dreams come true.

Note: This is a movie spoof of All My Life though there are going to be many changes.

Operation Downfall
Summary: What if Operation Downfall. With no other choice, the United States and its allies launch the largest amphibious operation the world has ever seen. Larger than Normandy. The heart of the Rising Sun now faced invasion ever since the Mongol attempt.

The Heck Is Going On?
Summary: What if an average day freshman is teleported into how Hollywood decipts High School. Will they survive through this nightmare?