Story Idea Part 3

"I'm Been In Worse Places Than Everyone." (A Vietnam War Marine's Adventure through the Cartooniverse)
Summary: During the last Marine Battle in Vietnam, a young Marine is reported MIA and was postumously awarded the Medal of Honor. But little do they know was the young Marine surivied, just teleported into different realities where war isn't really a big deal.

The Media Revolution of 20XX
Summary: 20XX, a riot broke out in America. It wasn't on race nor politics nor unfair trials, but something different. After a failed crossover media project that was only for cashcow, fans of their repective media have enough and decide to destroy these companies and burn them to kingdom come. Caught in the crossfire, the U.S. Government has to do what is nesscary to calm the flames. The 2nd American Civil War has begun, just not the way people imagined it

The American Caesar in the Cartooniverse
Summary: The 2nd American Civil War has torn the United States apart as what remains of the federal government fought to preserve the Union but ulimately were crushed from internal damage. General Douglas MacArthur prepares for what is to come when suddenly he and his remainning men are teleported to a different world where the natives could defy the laws of phyics and reality. Even more is that there's no such thing as war.

First To Fight Into the Apocalypse
Summary: A portal opens up in the middle of Camp Pendleton that leads to a world deveasted by the undead. Unlike the military of the other world, the Marines know what to do, shoot them in the head.

The Mitchells: Rise of the Machines
Summary: After the event of the movie, everything is back to normal or is it. A robotic faction after purging its human creators appear out of nowhere and begin another war against the humans of this universe. The Mitchells only hope lays in a reprogrammed T-850X model.

Godzilla, Emperor of the Omniverse
Summary: A Godzilla from one reality has the ability to enter other realities and aborbed other Godzillas and Godzilla-related species and lay waste to nations who never apolopized for their crimes. Soon everyone, every Kajius, and every dimensional being will be forced to bow to the only Emperor of the Omniverse.

Clones Into Alternate Realities
Summary: A pair of Clone Troopers of different are teleported into different realities where they encouther familar faces but something is wrong with them? For one, when did they did all started to go to college or why is General Ashoka a mermaid?

"We're Not Heroes, We're Devil Dog Marines" (US Marines vs Villian story)
Summary: The main hero and his team are dead with the villian beginning his plan of world domaination but fails to understand all the nations won't fall down easily.

Northern-Southern Aggression Across Realities
Summary: After some a bitter statemate, the 2nd American Civil War has begun. Former brothers and sisters clashed as their nations are teleported into different realities without giving any care to the locals. All they care is only one nation will be left standing.