𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝

𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

I should probably tell you, before you start getting your hopes up - well, life never really works out like you think it will, right? I just think that I should tell you, before you start getting your hopes up that - this is not going to be the end for us, T and I. Maybe that's not the right way to put it, 'the end', what I mean is; journeys are rarely ever straight lines.

But I won't spoil it for you, because just because something isn't perfect (the perfect storyline, perfect relationship, perfect issues) doesn't make it any less beautiful. That's one thing I will always give Timothée credit for. He made even then worst moments, the most heartbreaking truths - beautiful. Because he is.

Where was I? Before I got carried away? Ah, when we were the way I like to remember us.

"Darling let's go." I turned to him, lying on his chest.

"You don't want to spend all day with me in bed?" I questioned, my eyebrow raised.

"Oh you are so much trouble Cara." He laughed shaking his head.

"Come on, don't you know how lucky you are?" I lay my head on my hands, still on his bare chest, teasing him.

"Come on, come on. I want to go to the river." He said sitting up.

"Hey!" I whacked his arm with his t-shirt. "I'm tired." I sat legs crossed remaining in a small puddle of duvet.

"Oh baby," he rolled his eyes, "did I wear you out?" He grinned, holding himself above me.

Running my hands up and down his neck and back, knowing his weaknesses.

His eyes fluttered closed. My hands grazing down his torso. "Uh uh." He hummed his head lulling backwards. "Nope, I want to take you to the river." He repeated himself, lifting me up and carrying me to the bathroom. I sat on the ledge beside the sink, he stood between my thighs - tying my hair back.

We stayed like that, brushing our teeth in silence, taking turns to wash our faces. When I was done he bought my face into his hands and kissed my eyelids, cheeks and mouth. "I'm so in love with you." He whispered.

I kissed him lightly before hopping off the counter, his hands planted on my waist guiding me to the bedroom.

"Wear this." He handed me one of his dress shirts and as I went to undo my hair he stopped me. "No keep it up." He grinned kissing my neck - looking at me in the mirror reflection.

"T," I groaned, "I look like you've fucked me all night." He raised an eyebrow, wrapping a hand around the back of my neck.

"Haven't you?" He growled.

I rolled my eyes at him. He pushed me against the wall, I wrapped a leg around his hips, holding him against me. Timothée held his hands up grabbing thin air. "Now how do you expect me to not..." he sighed, "when you fucking," he stopped watching me bring my hand around his neck, "when you're just so gorgeous." I laughed and pushed him away.

"You wanted to go to the river." I reminded him, teasing as I pulled on a pair of denim shorts. His fingers finding the space between the unbuttoned shorts and shirt. Watching my stomach arch as I drew in a breathe. Small light touches down my torso as he teased me back until ... he found the button just above my hips and clasped it closed. And he did another. And another. And another.

"My god," I whispered, "who knew getting dressed could be just as fun." He laughed and reached behind me grabbing his keys.

"Come on trouble, I've got something to show you." He said pulling me to his side by my back pocket.

"Timothée." I stopped him, dead serious, he looked at me concerned. "You are going to fuck me all night tonight again aren't you?" I asked biting my thumb nail.

"You," he started before grabbing my ass cheek - hard, "are fucking dangerous Cara."

I laughed and put on my sunglasses as we headed out the door into the early morning sun of New York.

We strolled, his hand in my back pocket and his other holding mine around his waist. He didn't seem to care much when people noticed us grabbing two coffees, my arm perched on hi shoulder as he kissed me on my cheek when I remembered his coffee off by heart.

The sunlight was brighter than usual, draping us in pure white highlights. He glowed that man, he just glowed. Especially when he smiled, always when he smiled.

That's when we found a spot along the Hudson, sat beside it our feet dangling just above the waters rise. His hand now on my thigh. I rested my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyelids to see that pure orange pink.

That's when he looked at me, and I didn't open my eyes but I could feel his. He looked at me with so much love, so much of his huge heart that I didn't even have to open my eyes to see it.

He picked one of my hands up lightly, my left hand and kissed my palm so lightly. Brushing my hand with his lips.

"Cara, one day, I'm going to make you my wife." He promised.