X.

Avnilina aesthetic

Vicent aesthetic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''They say life can have many chapters now sit down and listen to mines...''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, hope you enjoy

Avnilina's Pov

I was running late for work for the 3rd time this week it hasn't been the best these past few weeks for me, As soon as I got my keys I got a phone call.

''Hello,'' I said trying to rush whoever was on the other line.

''HELLO AVLILINA WHY ARE YOU NOT AT WORK DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED'' My boss boomed.

''No sir I-..''

''I DONT CARE JUST GET HERE NOW AND GET ME A COFFEE WHILE YOU'RE AT IT'' He cut me off.

''Ok, sir I-...'' I tried to get the last word out but he hung up.

I sighed and made my way over to flag down a cab to be very honest I don't really like new york it just doesn't feel like home.

As soon as I flagged a cab down I gave him the direction to a coffee shop and paid the cab driver.

once i was out I made my way inside to order the boss some coffee I honestly hated my job but it pays the bills so it's my only option right now.

As soon as I got done with my order I tried to make my way out with the coffee in hand but I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't see that someone were in front of me and I slammed into them spilling the Hot coffee all over their shirt.

As soon as I realized what happened I quickly tried to apologize and I grabbed my handkerchief from My bag.

''Omg, I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you...um sir-''

I looked up to see who it was I bumped into only to find some beautiful steel-colored eyes staring down at me they were so hypnotizing it felt like I was being trapped.

I didn't know how long I was staring until he cleared his throat and snapped me back to reality.

I then apologized again and saw two men outside staring inside like they were waiting for a signal that seemed like it would never come, But then he spoke.

''Don't worry Principessa.'' He said with this deep rich accent

His voice was so sexy.'

WHAT girl you don't even know him Plus you're late dumass LEAVE

I snapped outta my thoughts at the thought of getting fired.

''I'm so sorry sir for spilling coffee on you but I really have to go.'' And with that, I bought a new coffee and swiftly go out of there.

''James.''

''Yes boss?''

''scopri chi è quella bellezza al più presto.''

(Transalaton: find out who that beauty is asap)

''Yes sir.''

-------------------------------------------------------

I finally made it to work I was in such a rush but I made sure not to get too caught in my thoughts because I don't want another accident happening.

As soon as I made it out of the elevator I felt my knees go weak I just hope everything goes smooth.

'"YOUR FIRED.''