Xll.

Anvililna Pov

I layed on my bed stuck in my thoughts on what happened today, ''I can't believe it I mumbled.''

Oh, you're probably wondering what happened let's Recap.

--------------------------------------------------

(Flashback five hours ago)

-------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

''YOU'RE FIRED.''

''Wha-,''

''I don't wanna hear it go pack your stuff and get your last paycheck.''

''But sir I promise it won't be late again it was an accident you see-''

''Anvi I swear if you don't get out of my office I will force you out!''

(End of flashback)

-----------------------------------------------------------

And that's how my day went but what's strange is I can't stop thinking about those eyes I saw earlier they were so... idk they were so nice.

''UGHHHHHHHH,'' I scremed.

I can't find any job offers this literally sucks so bad, you know what ill figure it out tomorrow I'm tired, I got under my covers as soon as my head hit the pillow I was off to dreamland.

----------------------

Vincent's Pov

It's been five or more hours since I have seen the beauty, it was something about her that stopped me from wanting to put a bullet in her head, even tho she spilled coffee on my most loved shirt I couldn't even yell at her it was like she had me trapped in those beautiful green eyes I wanted to just drown in them.

I then snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the doors to my office.

''Come in.''

''Boss I have info on the woman from earlier.''

He put the file on my desk.

''It says she used to live in Italy with her parents I'm guessing she wanted a new start in her life and moved here, it also states she works for some company and I did research on the company seems like they scam people out of there money.''

''Did you find out where she lived,'' I spoke.

''yes sir she lives in one of those small townhomes there pretty run down at the moment

''Okay let's go for a little ride I need something to eat

---------------------

Anvililna Pov

I tried so hard to fall back asleep but it didn't work I tried to cook something but I have nothing in my fridge so my only bet is to go out to eat.

I grabbed my keys and flagged down a cab and decided to go to a little cafe I have a sweet tooth for desserts.

As soon as I walked in I ordered a piece of cheesecake with i side of milk to wash it down with,

As I was eating I decided to look out the window when I saw a nice car pull up I wanted to dig more into who was inside but I turned back to my sweet sweet cake.

Once I was halfway done I felt like I was being watched but I tried to pay it no mind or was it a lot of tension in the air I don't know but it seemed like everyone in the cafe was scared

hmm i wonder what's going on i thought

----------------------------------------

Okay guys that's the end of this chapter hope you like it more is coming on my other book and this one after my birthday!!!! stay safe