XXllll

one month later...

It's already been a month since we were on that trip I really enjoyed it plus we got to know each other more and we got closer I don't know how we got close that fast but I enjoyed it.

but ever since after the trip, he's grown cold towards me and I don't know why usually I would shrug it off but over the last month, I've grown...s-some type of feelings for him.

and it hurt when he shrugged me off and stopped talking to me and I haven't seen or talked to him since the day we came back and if I do see him it would be on the business trips we go on I work for him and earn money and all but its no fun really

I pulled myself from my thoughts and closed my book as I was doing that an idea popped up In my mind I was gonna go to his office and confront him on why he was ignoring me.

I walked over to his office taking a deep breath before knocking on the door.

''come in.'' his deep husky voice sounded through the door.

I gulped before walking in the door I looked up at him to see him looking at me with a disgusted expression.

I didn't know why he was looking at me with such an expression on his face but it made me feel like I did something wrong and made me feel very insecure...

GURL SNAP OUT OF IT YOU'RE NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR INSECURITIES YOU'RE HERE TO YELL AT THIS JERK

I snapped out of my daze and studded towards him, this time his expression looked worse looked like he wanted to kill me. this side of him I've never seen before he looked like some king on a throne. I gulped again and I spoke.

''Vincent why have you been ignoring me and why did you show me such a gross expression do you hate me?''

''Oh now you finally ask I wouldn't expect much from a gold digger and from someone who tried to plan an attack on me'' He boomed with hate in his voice.

''Wait what I've never done that what vinc-''

''SHUT UP I WANT SO BADLY TO HURT YOU IVE ONLY BEEN NICE TO YOU BECAUSE EVER SINCE I SAW YOU I FElT SOMETHING BUT A COLD BLOODED DON SOULDNT BELOVED IT MAKES YOU WEAK I OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT'' He boomed with rage as stood up grabbing my arm.

''Ow s-stop that hurts your hurting me'' i cried out a tear falling from my eye.

''you better explain yourself '' he spat out.

''I'm not a gold digger I may have never lived somewhere great but id never I didn't even know you were a-a d-don I swear'' I pleaded hoping he would see that I was telling the truth.

he stayed there looking at me for a while till he loosened his grip as soon as I was out of his grip I rad towards the door all the way to my room.

I locked my room door and ran towards my and laid there crying in a fetal position.

Vincent pov

I watched as she ran out of my office with tears in her eyes I knew my anger got the best of me but could you blame me she planned on killing me but I knew I had to get to the bottom of this.

but I also knew the only way to get to the bottom of this was to call Leo and that was the last thing I wanted to do but instead of calling him, I was gonna email him the info I needed.

after about 3 mins of waiting for him to reply he sent me all the info i needed i was glad he didn't add anything snarky or i would have shot a bullet through his head just to get him to shut up.

as i went through the file

my heart stopped...

''fuck.''

s-she was telling the truth she wasnt planning on killing me she wasnt planning on anything and i might have lost my chance to make her mine the truth is i loved her and once i got to know her better it made those feelings grow.

i never saw myself as the type to love a woman i always played with girls or just buried myself in this life but finding her was the best thing and i had to hide my cold side from her.

i got up from the car and sprinted towards her room i tried to grab ahold of her door knob but it was locked i pushed more but it didn't budged.

after a few tries i raised my hand and knocked on er door but she didn't answer i tried again no answer i then boomed

''ANVI OPEN THE DOOR'' i tried to sound calm but she was making it hard with her stuborness

''anvi open now.''

''NO GO AWAY I DONT WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN DONT COME NEAR ME DONT SPEAK TO ME'' she said with a cracked voice

i really fucked up now.

***************

HEY GUYSSS HOW YALL LIKE THIS ONE I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT HOW IT WOULD GO MIGHT CHANGE IT LATER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT