Xlll.

Vincent's Pov

I walked into the small cafe I really needed something to relax my nerves I told James to stay outside and wait by the car it was only gonna take a little bit.

I walked inside and everyone had a fear-type of look on their face which I loved.

As soon as I walked in...I saw her.

The girl from this morning she was eating my favorite, she looked so peaceful, i don't think she noticed me I wanted to walk over to her but it seemed like she was almost done so i had to come up with a plan quick, I skipped the line there and asked for my special they quickly made it and handed it to me.

i walked over to her and said.

''Why are you out here alone principessa.''

She looked at me a little startled and confused she also had a look of sadness.

i sat in front of her and she just looked at me as I sat down.

we looked at each other for a while, Then she finally broke the silence.

''W-What are doing here sir.?'' she said

''I can't come here.?''

''NO you can it's just I feel bad for spilling hot coffee on your shirt the good thing is that you are okay but I lost my job she mumbled loud enough for me to hear.''

''Its fine really .'' i got up and was about to leave,

''WAIT.''

i turned around to see her right in front of me if i were to move forward are lips could touch.

she backed up a little and straighted her self up i could see a blush creep up her pale soft skin

WAit what am i thinking pale soft skin.???

she finally spoke...

''I didn't get your name.

its vincent princess