THE MAFIA KINGS CHOSEN BRIDE CHARACTERS

Thank you for giving my story a chance.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as i did writing it down.

If you find any mistakes or would like to suggest something then please do.

Characters 

Singh Family

Aayanshi Singh - 18 years old, Blackish brown wavy hair, and dark brown eyes. She's in year 13.

Shanaya Singh - 20 years old, Aayanshi's elder sister.

Ishaan Singh - 11 years old. Aayanshi and Shanaya's younger brother, Is adored by the whole family.

Akhilesh Singh - His a middle class man, working as a car mechanic. Aayanshi's father,his a very humble and kind hearted person with a helping nature.

Aakshara Singh - Aayanshi's mother. A dedicated women towards her work and family.

Nishita Lal -18 years old, Aayanshi's best friend. Goes to the same school as Aayanshi and Aditya.

Aditya Kumar - 18 years old, Aayanshi's friend

Malhotra Family

Atharv Rajput Malhotra - 24 years old, black wavy hair and hazel brown eyes. His the CEO of Malhotra Industries, a billaniore and also the Mafia King.

Karthik Rajput Malhotra - 21 years old, Atharv's younger brother. His studying MBA in ABC university(i couldn't come up with any other name)

Aarti Rajeev Malhotra - Atharv's Mother.

Rajeev Rajput Malhotra - Atharv's Father. His the MD of Malhotra Industries and a loving father and husband.

Jay - Atharv's bestfriend and also works for him.

Robert, Elena (husband wife) - works for king is also a college friend of Jay and king

Robin - works for king

******

Reminder readers

All characters, events, and plots are mine. It is a work of fiction from my imagination.

All rights to this story is reserved...