2. The wedding

Flashback continued

Aayanshi's Pov

After talking to him i knew that marrying him won't be a bad idea, since mom and dad also wants me to marry him. So i told everyone my decision about marrying him and they were all very happy. Our engagement was done the next day and wedding held in a week. That's how I became the wife of one of the most feared man in the world, Mrs Aayanshi Atharv Malhotra.

Present

Aayanshi's Pov

I was brought out of my trance by Atharv as we reached my school. I said my bye to him and he gave a peck on my forehead, then i got out of the car and was about to close the door and go when he stopped me.

Aayanshi, here keep this card with you. I know you don't like the school food so order it from outside and use this card, its yours from now", Atharv said, forwarding me the card.

"But I have money to pay if i do order from outside" I told him, pushing the card towards him.

"I know you do princess, but from now I want you to use this whenever you buy something. Its yours now princess", he told him, again forwarding the card towards me

"okay, fine I'll keep it, Thank you and bye now I gotta go and take care", I told him, taking the card from his hands and keeping it in my bag.

"Good girl. Bye princess and take care, I'll see you at home", he said, closing the car door.

After biding him bye, I went towards the school gate and called my bestfriend nishita.

"Hi girl, where are you?", I asked her, as soon as she answered the call.

"Hi, I'm in school, at our regular spot. Where are you?", she said 

"Acha, I'm coming in a minute. Who else are there?",I replied back, as I reached the school gate.

"Acha, Everyones here", she replied back to me.

"Acha, I'll see you", I told her, cutting the call as I was about to reach the spot. When i got there I saw that the whole group was there and also our enemy  group. I ignored them as usual and greeted our group and hugged my bestfriend. We all started talking about random things and our first class. Nishita asked me about Atharv, she's the only one who knows about our marriage. 

As the second bell went off we left for our respective classes. I had English with Aditya, so we went together. From my peripheral view I saw my ex and his friends looking towards our group when we were all talking. We got to our class and settled down on our respective sits. It was a double class and I didn't had anything to do as I had already finished all the assigned works, so I took out my air pods from my bag, played a lofi mix and started reading a story on wattpad. As I had very light breakfast in the morning I was hungry and our lunch time was after the second period, so I decided to order something from outside. I went to uber eats and orderd Chicken tikka masala with butter naan and rice and a bottle of coke from an Indian restaurant. We were not allowed to go and pick food from the gate, so in the message box, I told the driver to drop the lunch at the student services. It was around 5 minutes to the lunch bell and I got a note from the student service to pick my lunch, so I decided to go after the bell. As soon as the bell went everyone was out the class, I and Aditya went towards the food distribution center and I told him that I'm going to Student service. On the way I saw Nishita coming so I took her with me, We went and picked the lunch from there and went back to our regular sitting spot which was near the last school building. We liked that place, as it was mostly quite, and not crowed.
Our whole group was already there when we got there. So we all shared our lunches with each other, while interacting in small talks. 

I and nishita decided to go shopping after school, as our school ends early on Wednesdays. Then the bell went off and we went to our next classes. After our last classes we all met near the office and bid each other bye. After that nishita and I went towards our cars, as I had already told Atharv about my shopping plans, so the driver and the guards were waiting for me. After settling down in our cars we both left for shopping. We Reached the shopping plaza and I told the guys to wait for us outside and we both went in. Since we were In our school uniforms so we first went to jay jays and bought dress from there and got changed in that. Then we went to mirrow and I bought a jacket, dress n top, then we went to some other shops and bought some more things, at the end we went to a undergarment and night wear store, I bought few undergarments, 1 nightsuit . After getting everything and paying for it, we went out. We got In our cars and left for our respective homes.  

I was home nearly In an hour, as I got inside I was told that the maids and the cook has left for there homes as their shifts got over. I went up to our room took out the clothes I bought and placed it in my walk-in wardrobe, then went to have shower. After showering I went down with my laptop, made myself a cup a hot chocolate and went to the living room and started to do my left over work while listening to music. I started to think about it all again, how the wedding took place, and how I actually feel about it now. I think I made a good decision by marrying him, afterall you don't find a guy like him always, who respects his elders, someone who makes you go weak in your knees when his near, someone with whom you feel comfortable and safe,  someone who always trys to keep you happy.

I heard Atharv calling my name out, so I turned to my left to see where he is but I accidentally ended up placing my lips on his cheeks, then only I noticed that he had came near me. I could feel my heart beat increasing as he was so close to me. I still haven't gotten used to him being this closed to me even after weeks of our marriage.

"Hi, princess", He said, coming in front of me.

"Hi, umm when did you came?", I asked him trying to compose myself.

"Just now", He replied back.

"Ohh, go and have shower, I'll make coffee for you", I replied back focusing my attention back to my work.

"yeah, don't make it, let's have dinner", He replied back 

"Okay, you go, I'll heat up the food", I replied back, getting up from the sofa and going into the kitchen. I started to heat up and by the time I was done heating up he came down in his sweat
Pants and a round neck. We both took out the food and set the dinner table. We had our dinner while having small conversations about how our day went. After dinner he helped me put the dishes in the dishwasher and clearing the dinner table. Then he took out a bottle of bear from the fridge for him and a vodka cruiser for me, and went to the living area to watch movie. It has became like a daily routine of ours to watch movie together after dinner.  After watching the movie we went to bed as we both have to get up early in the morning.
I went into the the washroom did my business and changed Into my nightsuit   and came out and got into the bed. After he got in his side of the bed, I turned of the light.
"Good night Atharv ", I said to him, closing my eyes.
"Good night princess and sweet dreams", he replied back to me while Turing to his side.

It's been nearly 3 weeks to our wedding but we still haven't got physical with each other. Maybe because we don't think that getting physical in a relationship is the most important thing, we are both somewhere trying to make a place in each other's heart first. And I somewhere respect him alot for giving me my time and for also respecting my decision. I know that love him as per now or anyone in that case but yes I do like and respect him alot.

********

Thank you  so much for taking your time out and reading my story. Ik it's not the best but I'm gonna try to make it better.  And also from next week onwards I'm gonna try to upload more than 1 chapter a week.

Please do vote and comment down what you think about it.

I appreciate you guys alot.
Stay safe ppl...