4. The Gift

~Whatever our souls are made of hers and mine are the same~

It has nearly been over a month since they consummated their marriage. It was early in the morning when Aayanshi woke up due to nausea feeling. She went to the conjoint bathroom, few minutes had passed, and she hadn't gotten back from the bathroom, so Atharv went in to check on her, he saw her vomiting and rushed towards her rubbing back to ease up.

After he helped her to sit on their bed, covered her with comforter and went downstairs to the kitchen. He came back with a cup of tea and some crackers for her. 

Atharv~

"I am booking an appointment with the doc in the morning, and we are going.", She probably thinks I haven't noticed how little she's been eating recently and that she's looking weaker. For past few days I've noticed that she's vomiting every morning and doesn't look well, but if I'll ask her then she'll just ignore my questions. It's been over 2 months we've been married, but I still don't know when I started falling for her. She's like the other half of me in every sense, she's like my sanity, my peace. I don't know if I'll ever be able to live without her now. She came in my life and just accepted me the way I am, without trying to change me, Now I always want to keep her protected from the outside world. 

"You should go back to sleep and have some rest; you look really tired". 

When I was certain that she had fallen asleep, I went to my study to check up on the files and booked the docs appointment. When it was nearly 9 in the morning I went back up to our room and woke Aayanshi up and then we both got ready and left for the docs' appointment. And that's where we are sitting now, we have been here for half an hour and this doctor isn't telling me anything instead is running some tests on her. The doctor ordered a blood test for Aayanshi. The doctor said she has an idea about what is wrong with Aayanshi, but she wants to be 100 percent certain about it and told us that it's going to take few more hours for the blood test results to come so we could wait for it, or she could tell us now, but the test results would confirm it.

"All the symptoms she's showing and the tests that I've ran on her shows that she's 4 weeks pregnant, but I could be wrong that's why we have to wait for the blood results to be certain".

I can't believe what I just heard, did she said that Aayanshi is pregnant? that I'm going to be a father? I don't know if Aayanshi is ready for this now or not, but I'll support whatever decision she makes, yes, I want kids but right now her decision is more important for me, I know she has some dreams that she wants to achieve in life, and I'll support her with that no matter what.

____________________________________________________________________________

Aayanshi~

I put my hand on my belly to just feel something, anything. I don't know if I'm ready to be a mother right now or no, I don't even know if I can be a good mother. But for some weird reason when the doc said that I could be pregnant I wasn't completely terrified by the idea instead I was kind of relieved, I had noticed that I missed my period so I did feel somewhere what It could be, but I was scared at the same time. It's been few hours that we've been back from the docs, and I am sitting in our lounge watching tv, while Atharv is in his study with his man. I've been ordered not to move from my place and just tell the workers if I need something. I'm impatiently waiting for the doc to call and give us the blood results. I see Atharv coming out of his study and his on his phone, our eyes locks and it's like our eyes are speaking with each other. The person on the other line says something and it's like I can see stars in his eyes, his eyes are sparkling. The call disconnects and he walks towards me and comes and takes me his arms.

"What happen Atharv? wat did she say?"

"I am so so happy Aayanshi, we are expecting my princess," He responds.

Tears starts rolling down my eyes just by hearing that, it's like someone just gave me the whole world.

"Princess what's wrong? are you not happy? If you don't want kids now, we can discuss our choices, I'll support you with whatever decision you make."

"No, I'm happy, I just don't know if I'll be a good mother or not, But I'm really happy, we are going to have our own family, our baby, Atharv".

We decided to tell everyone about the news when I'm at least 3-4 months in. Atharv decided to tighten my security to make sure that I'm fine even when his not around. That night we slept with more warmth in our hearts, it felt like this new addition is going to be a new beginning for us, it's like a blessing from God, saying that this is your new beginning Aayanshi, this is the reward of all your suffering. I don't know what kind of mother I'm going to be but I'm certain that this child is never going to feel alone or feel unloved, cause he or she is going to have a very big family and such an amazing dad who'll love them, and I know I'm going to love my child with every bit in me.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Here's the next chapter, I know I'm very late and I apologize. I do hope you guys love this and tell me in comments or PM me on my insta your honest reviews.

Comment and unlock next chapter  :)  

Instagram: @naturehasit20

Love You all, Till next time, Bye.