"Hi Nat" "Hey, what are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you I-" he cut me off with his soft laughter, "I'm done messing around by the school so I figured I'd come stop by," he told me. 

I gave him a warm smile which he returned, "Book is here, we're just doing school stuff but come in" I moved out of the way as he walked in the door. "Who is it?" Book yelled from the other room, Joey and I walked into the kitchen, "Hey Bookie" "Oh hi Joey". 

I sat back down "You can grab yourself a drink I can't really be asked to get up again," the long-haired boy went over to the fridge.

"Can I have the dr pepper?" he asked, "is it the last one?" "Yeah," "Then no" "You told me I could get what I wanted" I looked back at him, "I told you to get a drink" "Yeah, you didn't specify" "Well it's my house so, no".

He motioned toward opening it, "I swear to god Joey" I heard a slight pop of the metal, I got up from my chair and tried to grab it out of his hands, "Give it to me," "I had it first" "You're in my fucking house, give it to me" I argued, still trying to grab the can from him, he held it up above his head, "Make me" Joey dared.

I stopped and just looked at him, I raised one of my eyebrows "Really Joey?" he smiled at me, "I can just like go in the other room and drink this you know-" his guard was down so I jumped up and grabbed the can right out of his hand then ran into the living room.

The brown-haired boy chased after me, we were standing on opposite sides of the couch, "I didn't take you as the type to play cheap," I put my hand to my chest, "Ouch, it's not 'playing cheap', I'm just using a strategy".

We were circling one another, I was now standing behind the couch and Joey was in front of it, "Yeah?" "Yeah, and you're mad that my method is more effective than yours" I claimed, "Is that so?" he questioned "I'm afraid it is".

Joey quickly leaned over the couch and pulled me down. I fell onto the cotton cushions, now laying on my back. He grabbed the can right out of my hand, then hovered directly over me, "Still think your way was better than mine?" Joey smirked, I felt my face get hot but I tried to play it off. 

I narrowed my eyes, "I don't know, what are you thinking?" I teased, his face began to turn red as well, "This is better than chasing you around, so yeah I think I'll give myself this one" I sigh, "Yeah, I guess I'll give it to you" Joey chuckled softly, as did I. 

"Can you guys stop doing weird shit, come back in here and help me with this stupid book report" Book yelled from the kitchen, we looked at each other and started laughing "Yeah sorry" "We're coming, Bookie". 

The boy held out his hand, I grabbed up and stood up. I snagged the dr.pepper can off the coffee table opened it quickly taking a sip, "Game over Finley" I said with a mischievous smile before walking into the kitchen.