chapter 1

Camilo looked around as the others got their powers back. 'great , just amazing. I finally got a break from the voices and its over already. I was really enjoying being curseless'

Stop being selfish, so what if you were happy without your gift. Your familia wasn't !

I don't blame him... 

"thank you Reason" Camilo muttered as he watched everyone else happily use their gifts and look at their new rooms. 

Smile, Dolores is coming over to talk to you.

A fake smile quickly spread over Camilo's face ," What's up hermana?"

"You got any injuries from when the house collapsed? Tia made arepas for everyone who did," Dolores asked.

The graze on Camilo's arm suddenly began to sting, he stopped himself from moving his hand to it.

Plenty of the family will be hurt you don't deserve to healed before them.

A graze will go away on its own and until then...        The sting is satisfying.

"I'm fine, but I will happily take any food if it is being offered," Camilo joked.

Dolores rolled her eyes, and walked off.

Your jokes aren't funny, you should stop trying so hard.

End is right, your jokes are pathetic.

'I take back that thank you,' Camilo thought. He walked up to his new door and opened it, nearly falling over when he saw how bright it was inside the room. It was a theater with ton of rows of seats leading up to stage. Casita moved the floor underneath him and threw Camilo onto the chairs which swept him down to the stage like he was surfing on a wave. The color of the seats, floor, walls etc changed colors as he moved past them. From red, white and golds to different shades of blue and Orange.

Those colors are ugly change it back.

He can't they change with his mood.

Well his mood has a ugly color scheme.

The theater suddenly changed to a deep red, Camilo bit his lip and went to go see what was backstage. "Of course there is even more rooms in this place" He said as he saw a long hallway with 4 additional doors coming off it. Each had a sign on it, Camilo read them out loud to himself. "Bathroom, Bedroom, mirrors... " He didn't say the last one in case Dolores was listening. 

Camilo rubbed his eyes and looked again at the the sign that quite clearly said soundproof, he tried to find some sort of noise. Casita must have realized because on cue a ton of stuff smashed somewhere in the house and people started yelling. He quickly went into the room and closed the door. The noise instantly disappeared, "Thank you Casita"

Why is an empty room something to be thankful for?

Because it is soundproof , he can yell whatever he wants to without Dolores hearing. 

Casita finally making up for giving Camilo a cursed gift.

"Can you guys shut up for once" Camilo said as he looked around the empty room, he thought for a moment ,"What would you guys have in a room if you had a choice?"

We are literally a part of you! why would you ask us?

a secret compartment to store sharp things...

"That's creepy but okay, Casita?" He asked the magic house. A section in the wall slid open revealing a secret compartment. "Happy?"

Yes!