Chapter 7

Camilo was extremely relieved when he woke up, being in the mindscape with the voices instead of sleeping like usual was unsettling and confusing. Turns out his voices had problems of their own to deal with.

You should get ready to face the familia, You are going to do my plan.

I KNEW IT!

How about you two just stop arguing and we just get this over and done with.

"What time even is it?" Camilo asked.

Casita replied by making a clock appear, it read 2.30pm.

Just hurry up and get out there to apologize you waste of space.

The shapeshifter rolled his eyes and stood up taking in the calm and peaceful atmosphere that was in the soundproof before he left.

He refused the opportunity to ride a wave of chairs to his door, instead he walked.  Walking took longer and Camilo wanted to take any opportunity to delay the moment when he would lie to his familia. It was weird knowing that this time he was lying by saying that he had jealously issues and wanted more attention. Usually he would lie by saying that he was alright or by saying that he felt. Usually lying came with a smile. This time he would have to be sad, though he was already sad so at least that would not be hard.

Camilo reached to unlock his door when he was interrupted by the voices.

Are you sure that you want to do this hermano?

Let him do it, he might want to finally end it if everything goes wrong afterwards.

'I will be fine hermana, it can't go that bad. I just have to pretend that I want more attention' Camilo thought to the voices.

Except we really don't want more attention if anything we want less. And what are we meant to do about not being able to eat Juliette's food?

Camilo froze, he had not thought about that yet.

Camilo will eat less of Julietta's food and go straight to his room after he does.

One bite of an arepa made him puke and cough up blood and we are going to make him eat more?  Nevermind this failing I hope that everything goes right, I wanna see more blood.

The goal isn't to put Camilo in as much pain as possible ,End.

That is literally my exact goal, make him go through pain and get him to try and end it. Just because you are all goody two shoes doesn't mean we all are.

Camilo back off from the door and sat down on a seat. 'Tell me when you are done talking'

Yes Reason, unfortunately that is not the goal.

Camilo noticed something that he had forgotten about, the leather bag containing the 4 paintings. He got up and opened it to take a second look at them. Camilo realized now that three of the paintings were of the voices.

Ooooh we should visit Madison after all of this has gone down. 

Yes! I mean its good idea. She might have some answers.

Ship.

Wait what?

Camilo? If you want I could lie to the familia for you. I could take control until it is over.

"Really?" Camilo's face expression brightened at the hope that he wouldn't have to face the familia himself. 

Yeah well you would probably mess it up, that or Reason would try something.