The Seven Brothers

Shinobu listened to Diavolo's explanation with a smile planted on her face.
"So, how about you give my brother, Mammon a call?" Lucifer said, pointing to the 'call' app he'd just explained, "I've decided that he'll be the perfect guide for your stay here in Devildom and I hope he'll prove useful in helping you with the tasks you've been assigned to do." Lucifer said trying his best to smile, though Shinobu can tell he holds a grudge against his sibling. He finishes pressing on the telephone icon app, then he presses on specific numbers on the numbered keypad within the app and presses the telephone icon at the bottom of the screen. He hands Shinobu the D.D.D. and gestures towards the sound icon, and Shinobu presses it, obeying him.
"Yoooo." The sound of the demon, Mammon, came from the speaker of the D.D.D.
"Ah, hello." Shinbou replies, awkwardly holding the D.D.D. on her palm, not knowing how she should properly hold it.
"Eh? Who are you? Sure as hell ain't Lucifer." Mammon sternly replies, as if he was annoyed.
"Here's a hint. I'm a human." Shinobu answers playfully, smiling her usual smile.
"Whatt? A human? Gee, don't scare me like that I totally thought this was Lucifer callin'. So, what business does a human got with THE Mammon?" He replied, now his voice was more confident. OVER confident I may add. His cockiness seemed to piss off Shinobu in a way she couldn't explain, but it was better to give a good impression, even towards lowly demons. 
"You're the one in charge of me, are you not?" Shinobu smiles, getting straight to the point.
"Nuh-uh! There's nothing in it for me! What do you even mean??" Mammon pauses for a moment, a gasp is heard in the other side of the phone. "I get it now! You must be the human exchange student! The other one-!" He realizes, in his voice it's clear to tell that he wasn't expecting this.
"Well, Lucifer is asking for your assistance." Shinobu replies, trying to hide her irritation.
"Pfft, whatever-! You can't scare THE Mammon just by uttering his name!" He proudly said with no shame what-so-ever.
"You've got 10 seconds... 9... 8-" Lucifer says intimidatingly behind Shinobu, which startled her. 
"YESSIR!!!" Mammon panics, the distress in his voice being very clear.
Behind Shinobu Lucifer frowns, seemingly dissatisfied by the call that had just finished. 
"Sounds like you had a lovely chat." He said, despite the frown he had on earlier.
"He seems... okay." Shinobu hesitates, recalling the chat and his voice, smiling though she knew how irritating it was.
"Ah, that wouldn't be a word I'd describe him with." Lucifer looks aside as if he was ashamed of his own brother.
"Well, Mammon isn't the only demon that is going to help you out." Diavolo cuts in, smiling brightly, "Now then, how about you introduce your brothers to Shinobu here? It's a task suited for you, as the eldest brother of seven." 
"Yes you are right, even if I dread the idea of doing so." Lucifer begins to frown again, it was easy to read that Lucifer wasn't very proud of sharing a bloodline with his brothers.
"Awe! Don't be like that, you should be proud of being able to introduce a stunning and beautiful demon like me!" The smaller built demon from earlier exclaims.
"This here is Asmodeus, he's the fifth eldest." Lucifer bluntly said, ignoring Asmodeus' statement, "He's the avatar of lust."
"I can't believe you! You referred to me as 'this one'! Is my beautiful just that hard to see?! How rude." Asmodeus huffs, pouting in displeasure.
Shinobu examines Asmodeus, he was a demon with light, pink, plum colored hair and glowing, clear skin. His hair was long and wavy on one side, while the other was short, but neatly styled. He wore the same black uniform everyone else in the room was wearing. If Shinobu didn't know he was a demon, she'd admit he was a very pretty person. The essence of life itself, a beauty among the flowers of a sakura.
"I think you look amazing, you've definitely surpassed many humans I've seen, appearance wise." Shinobu complimented him, passing on her thoughts and praising his looks.
"Aha~! It's only natural a human like you could be swayed by my looks!" Asmodeus smiles happily, not swayed by the compliment. It was as if he expected it.
"Ah, looks really can be deceiving." The blonde demon from earlier comments.
"That one is Satan, the fourth eldest. He may look responsible, but as said, looks can be deciving." Lucifer introduces him.
"So, I am deemed as that one am I? It's a pleasure to meet you, Shinobu. I'm Satan, avatar of Wrath." Satan introduces himself again, being displeased by the one Lucifer gave him.
There it was again, the word 'avatar' what did it mean anyways? Shinobu wondered, "Avatar of Wrath?" Shinobu questioned, wondering what the title meant.
"Exactly what it means, he'll seem reliable and knowledgeable, but you'd better be careful because it's just an act." Lucifer warns Shinobu.
"Ah-ah! If you start blabbering more nonsense, you'll scare Shinobu away." Satan smiles, his anger growing inside which Shinobu notices. She knew the feeling all too well, "Don't take him seriously, Shinobu. He enjoys talking ill of his brothers, he is the avatar of Pride after all." Satan continues to smile though his title being very visible as the, 'avatar of wrath'. Shinobu could swear she could see the fumes of burning hate fill the air.
Lucifer lets out a long, exaggerated sigh, "Are you done now?" He then takes his attention off Satan and moves on, "This one with the grumpy look on his face is Beelzebub. He is the sixth eldest." Lucifer continues on.
"Lucifer, I'm hungry." Beelzebub repeats a second time.
"Too bad, behave yourself." Lucifer directs him, the uncomfort on Beelzebub's face being clear.
"I'm Beelzebub, avatar of Gluttony." He groans, Shinobu could guess he was the avatar of Gluttony. The only praises he's said points to it all. Shinobu wishes she had rice balls in her haori, most demon slayers carried them around when on a job. That being said, it has been a while and the only thing getting loud was the roars of Beelzebub's stomach.
"There are seven brothers in all, and as Diavolo said, I am the eldest." Lucifer continued, "Mammon, the second eldest whom you had chatted with earlier will be here shortly. All of my brothers aren't here, but I trust you will meet them soon enough."
"To keep you safe, you will be staying in the House of Lamentation with the seven brothers." Diavolo starts again.
"The House of Lamentation?" Shinobu questions the fancy name.
"Yes, that is where I live with my brothers and where you will be staying for the time being." Lucifer explains, "As explained earlier, your D.D.D. has a messaging app that lets you contact us at any time throughout your stay." Lucifer mentions the app he'd explained earlier.
"I'll send you a message so you can get used to it!" Diavolo smiles.
"How nice, you're friends with the future king of Devildom!" Satan smiles as well, his anger from earlier ceasing just a bit.
Shinobu pretended to smile, feeling a little bit like half the smile was genuine. She worried that she has been accustomed to this world of demons already, though only about an hour has passed since she'd arrived. Shinobu wished to be home, but it seems like she doesn't have a choice. She hoped that nothing bad was happening back in the afterlife, Kanae can wait just a bit longer, can't she? They were already separated long enough, Shinobu was sure she could wait just a bit longer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I POSTED SOME CHAPTERS ON QUOTEV BUT COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD WHOOPS! There are many grammar mistakes in here, partly because I'm rushing but I hope it's readable enough! Also, sorry that Shinobu is so mean to Mammon, it'll get better I swear!!! I also love Mammon.
Mammon Supremacy- coming from a Satan enthusiast 
Words: 1,359
NoNamed, Jes