Mammon, Avatar of Greed

"Ah, what a hassle. It seems like the idot has arrived." Lucifer states, crossing his arms in a unpleased manner.
Mammon storms in, running right up to Shinobu's face as his shadow overpowers the light in the room above Shinobu. The height difference was very apparent in this moment that Shinobu could almost see some of the demons in the room smirk in an attempt to not completely lose it.
"YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE HUMAN! JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Mammon shouts, his echoes running across the walls in the large room. Without time for Shinobu to speak up, or even take a breath for that matter, he continues, "Listen up! If you value your life don't hesitate to lend all of your money and any valuables over! Or, I'll make sure that head comes clean off and no ashes remain-"
Shinobu could literally feel her blood boil, she clenches her fists with so much force that even she could feel her nails dig into her palms. Before she could relay any of her rage filled comebacks towards Mammon, Lucifer jumped in.
"Shut up Mammon!"
"OW! Why'd you punch me so hard without warning?!?!" Mammon cries, covering the red bruise on his face with his hand.
Shinobu felt a hand rest on her shoulder, slowly pulling her away from Mammon. She looks up behind her to see her savior, only to realize how tall the man was as well.
"Shinobu, that's Mammon as you know. He's the avatar of greed if you couldn't already tell. If he takes a liking to someone they will be flooded with money to spend. But, if you were to break it off with him it'll be quite the opposite." Satan rolls his eyes from behind Shinobu, letting go of her shoulder.
"Also, he's quite the masochist* type, so you'd better watch out." Asmodeus adds, while looking at his nails and hands, his eyes lighting up at his own beauty.
*(Masochist means someone who enjoys or feels pleasure from being hurt or getting hurt during a certain activity :O) 
"It just so happens that I have a job for my masochist of a brother." Lucifer smiles half heartedly at his brother.
"Hey! I ain't a masochist!" Mammon yells in his own defense.
"Mammon, you are going to be in charge of caring for this human's needs during the duration of the exchange program." Lucifer explains, making it sound like Mammon had no choice. Which he didn't.
"What?! Why me?!" Mammon exclaims in disbelief, even Shinobu was curious as to why. Mammon didn't seem very reliable.
"How lucky Mammon! I'm SOO jealous!" Asmodeus cries, frowning, though it was pretty clear it wasn't genuine.
"Then why don't you do it?!" Mammon desperately tries to lose his job as the 'exchange student's tour guide'
"Ah, I'm too lazy." Asmodeus huffs twirling his hair around his index finger.
"Augh!! I thought you said you were jealous-!" Mammon shouts in frustration.
"It's no use Mammon, there's no escaping. You can't refuse a direct command from Lucifer, you of all people should know." Satan slaps the truth right into Mammon's face, eyeing Lucifer though it seems like more of a glare.
"But why me?! Why can't it be Beel or anyone else for that matter!" Mammon desperately drags the debate on, despite being in a inescapable corner himself.
"That's like telling a rat to stand in front of cheese without eating it for a year." Asmodeus sighs, contridicting Mammon's words. Shinobu tilts her head in confusion, the whole debate has been a strange rollercoaster of statements to her, so she continues to observe in silence with a smile planted on her face. Truly, she just wants it to end quickly, the stench of demons would rub on her and it would feel weird for a demon slayer to be accustomed to a world of demons.
"Mhm, I can't promise that I won't eat this human." Beelzebub says. Shinobu felt her heart sink, but couldn't say a word, she gulps and sighs, awkwardly looking away.
Lucifer notices this and sighs himself, the feeling of boiling anger reaching his words in a calm yet raging tone, "Mammon, surely you aren't thinking of rejecting this arrangement?" 
"...! I really hate ya! Every last one of ya! Fine! I'll do it, okay?!" Mammon accepts defeat, angerly crossing his arms in displeasure. He turns to Shinobu once again, opening his mouth to speak, "Alright listen up, as much as I despise becoming your personal tour guide, Lucifer told me to do it, so only this once I will. But, you better not cause any trouble for me in return, got it?" Mammon presents a agreement, Shinobu felt that agreeing was better than dragging another debate on.
"Okay, I got it." Shinobu replies as politely as she could, with a more noticable faked smile this time.
"Hehe~ even the human is losing patience because of Mammon~." Asmodeus chuckles under his breath in the background, just loud enough for Shinobu to hear.
"Good now that's settled, I believe I've told you about the tasks already, have I not?" Lucifer asks Shinobu, testing to see if she had been listening earlier.
"Yes you did, I recall everything loud and clear." Shinobu replies, shifting away from Mammon and confidently looking at Lucifer in the eyes, a smile still on her face. Shinobu pauses for a moment, considering if she should speak up about the situation. Would saying that she's a demon slayer change their imagine about her, and they'll decide to attack her? Could they even attack or kill her? It didn't seem like she was a ghost or spirit though, Satan was able to touch her earlier.
Eh, what could go wrong?
"Actually, I'd like to say something." Shinobu spoke up, maybe this could be the key to getting her back home?
"Yes, please do go ahead" Diavolo encourages, making himself comfortable.
"Have you heard of demon slayers? The katana wielders of old?" Shinobu inquires, wasting no time to continue, "Well, this will sound unbelievable, but I one of those demon slayers. You must be mistaken when chosing because I am no longer alive." Shinobu finishes, looking up at the demons but to her surprise, they burst out laughing.
"How amusing." Lucifer sat there silently as the others giggled and wiped their tears from laughing.
"This must be a prank or something, you know demon slayers are just myths! Meer humans could never surpass demons! especially back then, demons were eating machines!" Mammon continues to laugh himself silly, hugging his waist.
What. Shinobu stood there in disbelief, all those years her ancestors and her Pillar comrades worked so hard to to fend off Muzan Kibutsuji just to become myths? Now her blood boiled as she remembered all the tragic deaths and losses to be forgotten. There had to be evidence of the demon slayers existence somewhere!
"Was this sword a part of your act?" Diavolo held up Shinobu's katana, still protected in it's sheath, as he looked her dead serious in the eyes.
Shinobu didn't utter a word, what could she even say? These demons obviously didn't believe any other word she could have to say. 
"Well, in any case, we can test if this theory is true as the exchange program continues!" Diavolo quickly switches to a warm smile again, and gets up from his seat to personally hand Shinobu her katana.
"If that blade is to be used against any of us, I will confiscate it. If you are to hold it against any demon in Devildom for whatever reason, be prepared to lose it all." Lucifer warns in a stern but fairly calm voice.
Shinobu still standing there in defeat, silently nods and smiles, the feeling of humiliation and anguish filling her soul. 
Now she knew for sure that she wasn't leaving Devildom anytime soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, hello!! I haven't been updating this book an Wattpad recently lol, here's another chapter and more is to come! Thanks for reading!
Words: 1,399
NoNamed, Jes