CH2: Beacon of Treasures

The bullheads slowly landed in the docks, clamps anchoring them to the platform and bridges connected the bullhead to the ground.

Students began exiting, walking down the steps and onto the school ground. Many of them catching up with other groups, chatting, or socializing.

On one of the docking bridges, Zachary and Jaune walked down, the former's metallic boots and staff clicking and ringing as they hit the floor.

When they got off the Bullhead, Zachary stopped and breathed in and out with his eyes closed before looking at his twin brother.

"Do you smell that dear brother? New experiences, new friends for you, and new collection exhibits just calling out to us. Hehehehehe..." Zachary said, his cold blue eyes darting throughout the courtyard for items that he could acquire for the collection with a grin on his face.

"Can you please think of anything else other than items you want to get for your collection? Like the initiation? Or friends? Or absolutely anything else?" Jaune asked with a sigh.

"Nope. As for friends, I have friends!" Zachary said as from the inside of his armor, a small robotic scarab began walking out and into his hand.

"Isn't that right Solemnace?" He asked the small mechanical insect which nodded it's body in agreement.

"I mean actual, living beings, not just robots Zachary." Jaune replied.

Zachary mentally snorted at the comment.

'I have been companions with living 'robots' for millions of years, what's a couple more?' He thought to himself.

"Hmm, says the one that follows dad's advice. I'm not shaming dear old dad, but his advice on meeting people, especially girls, are not exactly...very good." Zachary said with a slight cringe as with Jaune.

"You...have a point." Jaune said embarrassed, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"I always do, ANYWAY!" Zachary said, pointing his index finger to the sky.

"It is time brother, It is time for the start of our beacon adventure! Hahahaha!" He exclaimed, while Jaune's typical deadpanned face watched, unamused at his Kleptomaniac of a brother's actions.

"Oh yeah, before I forget." Zachary said before pulling out a cube, holding it in front of him and Jaune before pressing it.

"Aha, our first moment in beacon." Zachary said before pressing another button on the cube, which made it present a holographic image of the twins in front of beacon.

"This one is going into the Beacon collection." He said before keeping the cube once again.

"You know, we could actually get going?" Jaune told his brother.

"Ah of course, of course, let's get a move on shall we?" Zachary replied before they began moving towards the castle-like school.

As they were walking down, Zachary was already taking note of their surroundings. His Eidetic memory already taking note of weapons, faces, materials, and many more details.

Suddenly, he saw the two girls once again, and the younger had her weapon fully open.

'Scythe-Sniper rifle? Oh now that is definitely going into the weapon's collection...' Zachary thought.

As he continued watching the two, he saw the older blonde leaving her sister while going with her friends further into Beacon.

Meanwhile, the younger red head bumped into a white haired girl, causing some vials of dust to fall to the ground.