003

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Movie? Are you saying this reality is actually a movie?" Jungwon asked all at one which sparked loud laughter once again from the stranger.

Thanks to her amazing magic, they remained invisible to the students who were walking in the hallways. He could tell no one noticed him because he almost bumped into someone even though they were looking straight at him. Luckily, she was able to pull him before they made in contact.

"No. When I first entered this reality, I wasn't sent to this specific timeline. I was sent to the timeline ten years from now." She explained as they were walking. "There's this movie ten years from now that gained a lot of attention globally so I watched it and it was by far one of the best movies I've seen. As much as I want to show it to you, you'd have to wait ten years to be able to see it." She looks at Jungwon with a smile.

"So Sunghoon's the actor there?" He concludes but she shook her head. "Okay you're starting to really confuse me."

She scoffs. "The movie's story is about the love story of two high school sweethearts, and it's based on a real story. I'm sure by now you can guess who are the main characters of the real story."

He stopped walking the moment he realized who the main characters were. "Byeol and Sunghoon?!"

She nods excitedly like a little child. "That's why I went back into time so I could see them in real life."

Even though he was long aware that he stood no chance with Byeol, it made him even more bitter knowing that he would have to witness a movie about his first love's love story.

"If you can travel back into time, why don't you just travel back to time where I caught you doing magic?" He wondered as they began walking once more.

"You know if I'm going to list every sentence you said to me, it will only be filled with your questions." She crossed her arms, a slight smirk plastered on her face.

He rolled his eyes. "It's not everyday you get to talk to someone like you, might as well feed my curiosity by asking you."

"Hm then I might as well answer you. Time traveling requires my teleportation magic but because of you fate took it away." She explains before coming to a stop. Jungwon had just realized they finally reached the gates of his school. "I think this is where we split ways."

"Do you have a place to stay?" He then asked her another question. "You're not from this reality, right? So that must mean you have nowhere to go."

Jungwon was asking because he couldn't possibly imagine her walking around the country or sleeping in the sidewalk. Unless she could make a house with her magic, he wanted to at least be sure that she had a place to stay while she's still stuck in his reality.

She was slightly surprised he asked her that considering her comfort should be far from his concern. "You're right I have nowhere to go but my body doesn't require food or sleep."

If he was talking to an ordinary person there was no way he would say what he's about to say. "I have a place you can stay for awhile." Was he crazy? How could he trust a person he only met a day ago with his old house?

No one was using his family house. He or his grandmother would visit once a week to clean it but most of the time, it's empty. But Jungwon kept in mind she's different from anyone. She wouldn't gain anything from robbing his old house, unless she was bored and wanted to do something fun.

"You're insane, how could you immediately trust me? Or moreover, why should I trust you?" She asked, pointing her finger at him like she always did. "Who knows what you could be up to? Especially since you know you're unaffected by my magic."

He frowns. "I'm just offering, if you don't want to it's fine. Plus why would I even do that? I can't even stand next to you without being afraid of what you'll do next."

"Touché. You do stutter a lot when you're near me." She shrugs. "Hm actually I do need a place to stay. Teleporting has always been my thing and the fact I have to walk everywhere I go now is absolutely tiring."

"Assuming you trust me and I trust you, what would you gain if you did help me?" She asked him.

"Why do I need to gain anything? I'm offering out of kindness, no one's using the house after all." He replies.

She pursued her lips. "Why not rent it? Think about the extra money!"

"My parents doesn't want to, grandma suggested but they said that house had too much memories." He explained. "So if you need a place to stay, I can lend it to you only if you promise you won't break anything!"

She laughed. "Please I can repair it with a flick of my hand." He forgot for a minute that she was an extraordinary being. "You sure you trust me?"

"Yeah, as long as you trust me."

She shrugged as she smiled playfully. "I have no reason not to. Where is this place?"

"Oh we have to ride the bus." He tells her.

She looked at her clothing. "I need to blend in." She mumbles before a bright light appeared from her hand, blinding him a little.

When he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see she was wearing the girl's uniform of his school. Her hair that was once tied to a ponytail was now down, showing her straight black hair. She had a bag on her back which he had no idea if it even had anything inside. But one thing caught his eye the most, and it was her eyes that remained golden despite the makeover.

If it weren't for her golden eyes, he would've never guessed he was standing in front of a woman possibly capable of rewriting their reality to an apocalypse.

He looked at her name tag and it was empty. "If you want to blend in you have to get a name and change your eyes."

She scoffs. "It has an illusion you can't see. It's brown for everyone except you. And for my name..." She paused for a while as she thinks of a name that would suit her. "Do you have any suggestion?"

He thought hardly as if he was naming his own child.

"Ahn Jihee?" He suggests.

She tilts her head to the side, contemplating if she should take it.

"Ahn Jihee... That sounds nice." She said, putting her new name in the name tag.

"You can call me Jihee from now on."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE :

advance sorry if the first chapters are going to be boring T_T