020

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                  The moment Jihee's eyes opened, she caught sight of the familiar library filled with books, each containing a reality that has its own unique stories to tell. She looked at her clothes and realized instead of the casual clothes she was wearing, she was back to her usual long sleeved jumpsuit.

And not too far from her stood a woman whose black hair fell to her waist, wearing a white dress, illuminating the whole room as if she was a star. She turned her head to the stranger and smiled.

"Stranger, how lovely it is to see you. It's been a while. How have you been?" Fate says with her sweet tone. "Perhaps tired of playing human? Or has your heart finally softened? Then again your heart has always been soft, you just surrounded yourself with all sorts of evil."

The stranger crossed her arms, rolling her eyes annoyingly because although the words fate said were nice, her voice almost seemed like she was mocking her.

"I'm not here to catch up with you fate, not after you took my teleportation. I was more than fine with being locked up there but you didn't have to steal that." The stranger said, acting like a real child. "I'm here to talk about Jungwon."

"Oh?" Fate raised her eyebrow, her smile now turning into an amused one. "I think I'm more surprised that it took you this long to ask me that."

"Then answer me, who is he? I've read the book before entering and it said there was no magic. How come someone in that reality is immune to my magic?"

Fate said turning her back on the stranger, walking towards the library and its infinite isles. "Yang Jungwon is a rare case that I cannot disclose to you. But that does not stop me from giving you a hint as to who he really is."

She didn't understand why fate couldn't disclose that information to her. It made her even more curious as to who really Yang Jungwon as, especially now that she knows the reason for his unique ability was quite bigger than she expected.

"Here go to this place, I'm sure you'll find your clues there." A page suddenly fell to the stranger's hands and on that piece of paper was a picture of a place. "The coordinates are at the back."

"You better be right." The stranger frowns to which earned laughters from the latter.

Fate stopped walking all of a sudden. "Stranger, do you not remember the last time you fell in love?"

She clenched her fist as she was reminded of an experience she never wanted to return to. "What has that got to do with anything?"

"I am merely saying you better be prepared once more stranger. You almost destroyed a book the last time you fell in love, I can not let you almost destroy one more reality." Fate looked at her with her serious expression. "After all..."

"You and Yang Jungwon are not fated for each other."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Kyungho, you alright?"

Instead of getting an answer, the sound of a phone breaking surrounded the white hospital room. That was expected. After being humiliated by Jihee, Kyungho had never been more enraged in his entire life.