025

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                  Jihee made Jungwon's bracelet glow in hopes that he would finally read her message. Not that she was some needy lover, she was just very bored and having to wait for him was no easy task especially with her lack of patience.

The library was awfully cold and quiet, the perfect place to have a long nap (which was what most of the students inside the library were doing) and of course, study. She only chose to stay there because it was cold and no one would dare break her peace because of the required overbearing silence.

But there was a gift Jihee was particularly thankful for she even had, and it was that she could easily tell when someone was looking at her. And the catch was, she always knew where to find those pair of eyes that has been piercing through her, filming in their memories every single movement she make.

Looking to her right, she finally saw the culprits. Two familiar men, who surprisingly jumped out of fear when she had look towards their direction.

And yet those weren't the only eyes watching her. Looking to her back, the culprit was quick to hide herself behind the big book she had in her hands. Jihee could already tell who it was.

She put her phone down and crossed her arms, a slight smirk appearing on her face.

All eyes are on me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungwon knocked on the door to his family house, hoping that Jihee was home and had not headed to who knows where. A minute passed and the door finally opened on its own again, another indication that she was home but she was just too lazy to open the door on her own.

"You know, you can open the door on your own. What if it wasn't me?" He said, closing the door behind him as his gaze wandered around looking for her. "Jihee?" He called but the only response he got was the crystal on his bracelet, glowing.

And as he was looking around, he caught sight of the familiar candle sitting by his family portrait which to his surprise was now half its original size. But that wasn't the only thing different about the candle, for some reason the flame seemed weaker. It was very strong back then, and apparently that's not how candles should work.

The flame should be getting taller the more the candle shrinks but the one in the dome was different. But then again it was a product of Jihee's magic, it being unique shouldn't seem like a surprise to him.

He walked closer to it, watching it with a much smaller distance than before.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." Jungwon turned his head, ready to rebut only to find himself stunned by how pretty Jihee looked in her white dress that he remember her showing him once.

"You know we're going to ride our bikes, right?" He smiled.

"Yang Jungwon!" She dramatically says in disbelief, as if she couldn't believe that he would even ask her that. "It's like you don't know me, it hurts you know?" She frowns. In no less than a second she snapped her fingers and the skirt part of her dress turned into pants, the top remains the same which was a win for Jihee who really loved the dress.

"Ah I forgot how much you cheat in life." He said, crossing his arms. "You look pretty today."

A hint color of pink appeared on her cheeks but instead of feeling shy about it, she smiled. "Thanks. Glad you like the dress I shoplifted because you didn't want me to spend money." She said, turning the dress back to its original state first to show him.