Chapter 13 • Oblivion

It's Midnight yet Xiao Zhan can't sleep no matter how he tries. He wander his sight to his room as his eyes catches the small box on his small night stand, the photo frame of his mother and him together was there too.

He then grabbed the box and took the butterfly necklace as he caressess it. It's been two weeks when Wang Yibo came to his apartment. After that scene happened, Wang Yibo helplessly walked out as Zhao Liying was after him. Wang Yibo left the USB on top of the table as well.

Xiao Zhan can't believe himself that he told Wang Yibo, he wasn't Sean when he badly want to confess at him.
Xiao Zhan admits that he's stressing himself out about Wang Yibo and Zhao Liying's wedding. He even noticed that Wang Yibo didn't paying attention at him either. When Zhao Liying scolding him, Wang Yibo just standing infront of them.. doing nothing.

Wang Yibo really treats him as his tutor unlike before Yibo always teasing him while they're studying.

Xiao Zhan took the necklace's pendant as he stared at it for a second, "Was it a wrong idea that I denied I'm Sean?"

The moon's light coming from Xiao Zhan's window hits the butterfly pendant that made it shine a little bit seemed like it agreed.

Xiao Zhan then smiled as he placed a kiss on it, "I'll wear you tomorrow since Nai Bo knew I'm just nobody" he says as he put it back in its box and laid again.

Xiao Zhan glanced at the shining moon and mumbles, "Say goodnight to Wang Yibo for me" as the time he said that Xiao Zhan immediately drifted into the dream land.

On other place, Wang Yibo is watching the moon as well. It is not that he liked to but the moon tonight shines differently beautiful.

Wang Yibo felt the wind hits his cheek, feels like it pecked him! Can't help but grinned.

Wang Yibo asked the moon too a, "Is it time to forget Sean? and marry Liying?"

After a silent.. Wang Yibo got an answer from it! He suddenly remembers Wang Haikuan had said before to him, "If you still love Sean.. I suggest you to not stop loving him. The wedding will be happen after your graduation, there is a time for you to think about it. And I can talk dad for you"

Wang Yibo immediately goes inside and closed the door of his veranda, "Yeah right! I'll talk to Kuan ge right now"

He is about to grab the doorknob when he realized it's 12AM already, Haikuan must be resting and Yibo don't want to bother him at this time that his older brother didn't get alot of rest days, Wang Haikuan been busy these past few days. It came to the point that he was going back home in the midnight so why he chose to slept there for week straight!

Wang Yibo then sighed, "okay.. maybe tomorrow"

-❀-

"Your Graduation is on Friday, You guys have  two days more together." Their Professor reminds after he announced the names of students that will gonna graduate. Both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo got the highest grade! So two of them is on the top.

He then set eyes on Xiao Zhan, "You Kid! This is the last day of you being Second Young Master Wang's tutor. We didn't posted the names who'll graduate yet, Hence.. I'll let you to tell Mr. Wang about it"

Xiao Zhan immediately nodded. Their professor picked the papers up as the students bid their byes for today.

When Xiao Zhan is about to leave, three of his classmates blocked his way. Xiao Zhan already knew what will happen next, so he didn't startle even abit. This time it is not only a bunch of girls but a boys as well!